Thank you all so very much :-)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me..I will support you
  • natalie_journey
    natalie_journey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me...I log in every day and try to keep myself and others motivated =)
  • latingurlie01
    latingurlie01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I just came back to the site after being gone for a while when my mother passed away last year and need friends to help keep me motivated!
  • cm2owl
    cm2owl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Friend me. I could always use more support and friends on here.
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am sending you a friend request. It is so important to have a lot of friends to help with advice & encouragement!
  • FINDAWGELF
    Options
    Add me if you want. I use several Apps and they work with each other. I am doing better at logging my food diary and can use some advice. I will give as much of it as possible.
  • jtlmslsrl
    jtlmslsrl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... I am back again and my first week in have lost almost 3 pounds. MFP is great to use and there are lots of great people on here. I find that planning my meals/snacks the night before on MFP works great, that way I am prepared! Good luck to you.
  • 0Courtney85
    0Courtney85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me
  • xbellezx
    xbellezx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log practically every day. Feel free to add me. Anyone can :)
  • TimelessRoses14
    Options
    I joined just recently too, would love to make some friends, so feel free to add me! :)
  • AmyBinthe603
    AmyBinthe603 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Meee too!! The more friends the better! I'll add you and everyone is welcome to add me as well!

Thanks
  • xosimonee
    xosimonee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :) I need some motivation as well! i use the app most days but sometimes I slip. More friends will definitely keep me motivated. Anyone can feel free to add me actually :)
  • livingfortheone
    livingfortheone Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    while you are at it, add me as well!
  • laylagirl7
    Options
    Losing weight is getting harder as I get older...yet even easier to put on! :sad: I'm new (just signed up tonight) and I'm looking for any friends/motivation to get my weight loss started. Thanks! :smile:
  • chriamaria
    chriamaria Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I love having MFP! Its made such a difference in my journey=)
  • negasim
    Options
    I'm new too! Been dedicated to logging in for the last 2 weeks. Add me! College students add me too!
  • seaberry09
    seaberry09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends, too. Sending out some requests now :)
  • misplaced40
    Options
    Hi,I have toyed with this for about a year now and I need some friends to spur me on. I keep giving up and I would like some encouragement. :-)