I wanna binge!!!

Options
I'm at the end of my 5th week. I've done awesome (for me). I had some rum tonight and now I'm all bingey. I ate a healthy dinner. Only had less than 1500 cals. HELP

I'm ready to pig out.

Replies

• LeighTaylor97
    LeighTaylor97 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Chug a huge thing of water, so much so your tummy feels absolutely stuffed. Works for me. Tea also helps.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Me too, maybe we could hold hands :(
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Mind over matter. Breath deep, walk around and realize this is a process. The process is working. When I had days like this, I called them my fat cells screaming out. It is painful to reduce, no other way to describe it. Hang in there, you will feel better very soon. And eat more protein.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I feel that way when I drink! Snack on something light, like popcorn, veggie sticks, fruit. I look at my weekly deficit more than daily. One night isn't going to ruin all your hard work. Try to make the best choices you can.
  • suzana006
    suzana006 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If you have to binge, binge on something healthy that's satisfying. My binge food is eating a whole punnet of strawberries, only 83 calories.
  • jeneferphillips89
    Options
    I'm right there with you, minus the rum. I even went to the Dollar General on the way home and was looking for something yummy when I caught myself. Just remember that sometimes its ok to give in a LITTLE bit and have enough to shut up the craving. If your like me then you cant do that and perhaps its time for bed? You've worked hard to get where you are, keep it up :-) One quote I try to remember when I'm feeling weak is 'if your tired of starting over, stop giving up'
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Google the satiety index for foods that keep you fuller for longer
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    When I was cutting calories pretty heavy - I knew after dinner i really enjoyed snacking. I made sure I kept enough calories for an entire bag of light microwave kettle corn to satisfy salty and sweet. It's somewhere around 280 or so calories for the whole bag, and it kept me busy for an hour or so.
  • mxmkenney
    mxmkenney Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of my 5th week. I've done awesome (for me). I had some rum tonight and now I'm all bingey. I ate a healthy dinner. Only had less than 1500 cals. HELP

I'm ready to pig out.

Don't do it! I binged today at work and now I'm totally regretting it. TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT. I ate almost 900 calories over my goal and now I'm still hungry because I ate a bunch of crap. Empty calories = sad.
  • Rdlm1001
    Rdlm1001 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me too. A client sent me a Harry nd David basket full of stuff which is why I am sitting here on the forum. Also a rep brought in cupcakes today from one of our local fancy cupcakea shops. I was strong... It is so hard. The night time is always the hardest for me. :(
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Might need something to keep you busy for a bit. Do you have projects, hobbies or maybe access to weights/cardio? This could keep you busy and possibly make a bit more room for some snacks if you workout.

I find it pretty easy to get wrapped up in tasks until I realize that I haven't eaten for hours and I am ravished... LOL!

I already have the Rum. Off to get some of those tasty sounding light microwave kettle corn snacks! ( I Love Bulking season!!)
  • tracywintn
    Options
    I have been drinking hot tea with splenda and a little honey when I have bad sugar cravings.don't give in to the urge to binge you will be so proud of your self tomorrow if you don't
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I did it! Or I should say I didn't do it! I stopped at 1500 and made it through the night. The old me would have binged like a nut case after having rum. The new me kept calm and realized how crappy I'd feel today.

YAY FOR LIFE STYLE CHANGES!