sick and tired of my muffin top!

Options
i promised myself all thru thanksgiving that i would start paying attention to what i eat starting today! so here i am! adjusted to scales and weighed in...tragic! wanted to cry but decided not to as i'm doing something about it! so, now i'm feeling pretty good! gonna go for a walk in a few minutes when the rain lets up.

Replies

• Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    We are going to crush that muffin top starting TODAY! Log in every single day, be honest with yourself. Keep moving. Park your car farther away, use stairs. Is there any foods you know you don't need to be eating that you can eliminate for the time being? Choose foods high in fiber, full of juice, high in protein. Try and limit the refined foods to as few as possible. Smaller portions. Larger portions of fruits and vegetables. Start weighing your food so you know what you are really eating!

You got this! Lets do it!
  • emmerrs
    emmerrs Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Starting something can often be the hardest part..

I've been here for about 2 weeks and I've loved it! Just remember to log EVERYTHING you eat, all of your condiments, your drinks, they all really add up! If you follow your calorie and exercise goals (or in my case, just my calorie goals :S) you really can't fail!

Good luck!
  • Gadget_Dog
    Options
    Hi!

Ofcourse you can add whatever you want...but remeber the only person you are really cheating is yourself....so please, be honest!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    i promised myself all thru thanksgiving that i would start paying attention to what i eat starting today! so here i am! adjusted to scales and weighed in...tragic! wanted to cry but decided not to as i'm doing something about it! so, now i'm feeling pretty good! gonna go for a walk in a few minutes when the rain lets up.

Don't forget to measure yourself and put those in MFP. You will be very glad on those days when you haven't lost, but you are smaller.
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling of getting on that scale and not believing the number you see. Welcome to this great site and all the support it offers. Let me know if I can help. :flowerforyou: