Question!

Options
I know this is random, but im starting my Christmas shopping this weekend. And i have nooo idea what to get my mom. Shes 43, and shes "hip". lol. Shes a nurse, so i was thinking maybe a work outfit. But i want to get her something nice that she will love!

So ladies!!! Any ideas? What would you want from your daughter for Christmas?

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    tell us more.
    Is she into beauty stuff? mani/pedi/facial is a nice "experience" gift, but some ladies don't like that stuff.
    Nurses are ALWAYS on their feet, would she enjoy a massage?
    purse?
    jewelry?
  • MandyMandz
    Options
    tell us more.
    Is she into beauty stuff? mani/pedi/facial is a nice "experience" gift, but some ladies don't like that stuff.
    Nurses are ALWAYS on their feet, would she enjoy a massage?
    purse?
    jewelry?

Shes at home a lot too. She likes appliances for the house. Like her house is her 3rd child. lol.
    I think she would enjoy a massage. Jewlery is another good idea!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Get her a pair of those moisturizing gloves you wear at night from the bath and body works or similar and a high quality hand cream with shea butter (although vaseline will do the trick very nicely too but that is an interesting gift). This was one of the best gifts I ever got, and trust me, nurses hands get a beating this time of year from all of the handwashings and the cold weather. I couldn't live without mine!
  • marleigh1110
    Options
    My mom wants a photo collage of my sister, my dog, and I.
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    a gift basket of goodies from Bath and Body Works (or somewhere similar). Lotions and potions are always lovely :)

a gift certificate for a mani/pedi or a massage.