Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello All

Hi there :bigsmile: ,

I'm fairly new on this website and so far I love it. My doctor suggested it to me and I'm glad he showed it to me. I have previously lost all my weight (90 lbs:wink: ) and was feeling great. Due to a medical fall back I have gained some of it back (45 lbs--ouch :sad: ), which is making it more difficult for me to exercise and lose it. I have great friends and family that are supporting me and I know I can get back to my old self.

Replies

• chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Welcome aboard! This is a great site and I'm so glad to hear your doctor actually turned you on to this site. I'm a nutritionist and have turned a few of my clients onto it as well. Just a fabulous place to keep yourself accountable and meet like-minded friends. :wink:
  • good luck :smile:
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Welcome and best of luck :flowerforyou:
  • orthpole
    orthpole Posts: 16 Member
    Welcome to the club. I too have just joined and I'm loving it...Great to have you on board, more the merrier
  • I am new as of today as well and my friend told me about the website! I am excited to see what happens.
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    You're doing great Smitty! Keep it up! :wink: