Italian Bikini Babe

Options
Just looking for a little inspiration to stay in shape and continue to live a healthy life. I have this problem with starting something, seeing good results and then thinking I'm okay to splurg. Then one splurg turns into another ,and then another, and then I'm off of my routine. I am hoping this will help me stick and stay on my routine with my schedule, especially with the colder weather coming on. Plus...who doesn't want to look phenomenal when they'll be wearing a bikini in July on the sandy beaches of Italy?!?! :wink:

Replies

• arogers
    Options
    Just looking for a little inspiration to stay in shape and continue to live a healthy life. I have this problem with starting something, seeing good results and then thinking I'm okay to splurg. Then one splurg turns into another ,and then another, and then I'm off of my routine. I am hoping this will help me stick and stay on my routine with my schedule, especially with the colder weather coming on. Plus...who doesn't want to look phenomenal when they'll be wearing a bikini in July on the sandy beaches of Italy?!?! :wink:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • kmckesson
    Options
    i think we all have that problem!

"hey I'm down 10 punds, I can eat that now and it won't be too bad..." then you say that to yourself every time you want a candy or whatever the weakness is and you've gained half that weight back in a month.

haha, it's an awful cycle but that's why we have eachother!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck!
  • brunion
    brunion Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    you in Italy me in Florida good luck to us both but i wont be wearing a speedo. :)