Options
Has anyone here tried it?

Coaches, I have one already, so no, I don't need a coach. :smile:

Replies

• navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options

Nope, I recognize an expensive scam when I see one.
    I don't need a coach. :smile:

You have one, so clearly it's needed.

Just eat a calorie deficit and exercise, you are literally throwing good money down a rathole.

Rigger
  • MLR930
    MLR930 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Nope, I recognize an expensive scam when I see one.
    I don't need a coach. :smile:

You have one, so clearly it's needed.

Just eat a calorie deficit and exercise, you are literally throwing good money down a rathole.

Rigger

amen, all that money thrown at a crappy expensive shake could be used for a nice pair of running sneakers or something more useful. You want a smoothie buy a good whey protein powder and add fruits.
  • Gemmz2014
    Options
    What's wrong with you people? Why are you answering?????
  • NoExcusesFitnessCoach
    Options
    Yes, it's what I use every day. What did you want to know about it?
  • Gemmz2014
    Options

Holy crap a real answer!!!!

How is it in comparison to the regular chocolate (taste wise)?
  • MLR930
    MLR930 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

we gave you a real answer, it's garbage just because it's not what you wanted to hear doesn't mean it wasn't an answer. are you gonna drink that for the rest of you life? It's a fad diet and the only people who will tell you otherwise are the ones trying to make money off of you. Good luck with that.
  • vbodyme
    vbodyme Posts: 113 Member
    Options

I tried the tropical strawberry and I'll be honest I liked it more like an option if I were to mix it with any of the other ones. The taste was too weak compared to the regular ones. Now, I'm not a vegan, just got curious. I hear the new Strawberry regular is amazing!
  • vbodyme
    Options

we gave you a real answer, it's garbage just because it's not what you wanted to hear doesn't mean it wasn't an answer. are you gonna drink that for the rest of you life? It's a fad diet and the only people who will tell you otherwise are the ones trying to make money off of you. Good luck with that.

While I respect your opinion, I think you should look more into facts. You say rest of your life, but don't we all need nutrients for the rest of our lives? Maybe this is a way to simplify things, but only those choosing to try it, and it doesn't have to be everybody, might benefit from that. I'm glad you found a solution for yourself!!
  • Gemmz2014
    Options

That was not an answer! I asked if anyone tried it. A simple, "yes it sucks" is an answer. Sheesh, gotta teach you people everything.

I don't need to know anything else than what was asked, thank you.

If it makes you happy, I'll start another thread that you and others can rip on, okay?
  • Gemmz2014
    Options

I tried the tropical strawberry and I'll be honest I liked it more like an option if I were to mix it with any of the other ones. The taste was too weak compared to the regular ones. Now, I'm not a vegan, just got curious. I hear the new Strawberry regular is amazing!

Thank you for your response.

I tried the tropical, wasn't too thrilled, greenberry, yuk but regular chocolate, omg, yum!!! I have a packet of vanilla here at home that I am going to give a try today today.
  • NoExcusesFitnessCoach
    Options

I'm vegan so I haven't had the regular. But my mother has had both... She said the regular chocolate is more of a rich chocolate flavor. It seems like you'd have to really LOVE chocolate to like it. The vegan is a light chocolate flavor. I LOVE it. Which is why I've had it every day for a year :smile: I mix it with almond milk, peanut butter, and a banana. It's yummy. Hope that helps!
  • vbodyme
    Options

Thank you for your response.

I tried the tropical, wasn't too thrilled, greenberry, yuk but regular chocolate, omg, yum!!! I have a packet of vanilla here at home that I am going to give a try today today.

You're very welcome!

Love me some chocolate lol .. and vanilla too, but not as much as chocolate. Not sure why. For desserts and specially ice cream I'm a vanilla girl and not too much a chocolate craze .. Go figure :)