Newbie Here!

Options
I'm 23 years old and attempting to lose weight...again.

I had lost 35 lbs earlier this year...but they seemed to have piled back on.

I've been getting hurtful comments from other people...which as motivated me to get on the weight- loss bandwagon once more...

Replies

• KimaStarr
    Options
    I'm 23 years old and attempting to lose weight...again.

I had lost 35 lbs earlier this year...but they seemed to have piled back on.

I've been getting hurtful comments from other people...which as motivated me to get on the weight- loss bandwagon once more...
  • kbl327
    kbl327 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday but I really like the tools and the message boards. I have sure had to get on the bandwagon lots of times, so good for you for getting back on.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    KimaStarr,

I'm sorry that other people have made rude comments. As is often said, "Consider the source," it generally says more about them than about you when they say mean things. I'm sorry they hurt your feelings.

But, I'm so glad you decided to take another look at your food choices! Live for yourself first, listen to your heart.

I also lost and regained 35 pounds in the last two years. Seems to be the magic number :-)

Here's to healthy eating! Let us know about your progress!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    kbl327

Welcome to you, as well. I'm having a blast trying to figure out all my foods and combinations. I feel better already and just came across the site on the 20th.

Keep telling your stories, it helps us all.