Looking for active MFP friends

Options
I am just getting back on after letting the stress of school, a marriage seperation, and raising teens get me sidetracked. I need some friends so we can encourage each other and help each other stay focused.

Replies

• mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want..I have been here 2 weeks so fairly new but love motivational friends...
  • AriDublyu
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Raising two kids 8 years apart in age. I'm active here, and successfully maintaining/losing weight. It's a great community.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, feel free to add me.... I log on everyday. I've lost 75lbs with MFP. I don't know what I would have done without it. Good luck with your journey!

:smile:
  • kevakevagirl
    kevakevagirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm on almost every day and could use some MFP friends for motivation and accountability! Feel free to add me :)
  • ginger_gnome
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I've been here just over two weeks but log in daily to record what I eat, what exercise I do.

I'm a Mum to three boys, two have additional support needs so life has it's challenges and for a while I got into a rut of comfort eating! No more :-)
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Go to groups under the community tab and lookup the MFP Friends group. I just started it, so hopefully we'll get a good following shortly.
  • melissa199mfp
    melissa199mfp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im about a month in and always looking for friends!
  • jasmineb2008
    Options
    hey everyone please add me I have no friends on here :(