I need some MFP Friends as well

Options
13»

Replies

• greatful4grace
    greatful4grace Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    just starting out. put a pic when i figure out how lol. I ve been doing well but it isn't showing now. But I'll just have to start again lost ,4 oz it s a start. gotta a long way to go!!
  • rianne04
    Options
    Feel free to add! Would love to support and motivate other people too! :smile:
  • greatful4grace
    greatful4grace Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Lets all get motivated and find our goals. Life is to short to not be able to enjoy the days with out feeling sad when we see someone post our pic.
    start small , don t set your goals to high, one step at a time and have a bad day don't give up. Just start again and keep it going.
    anything I can do to encourage any of you let me know. Accountability is KEY!!
    We re in this togeither :)
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am currently taking part in a boot camp. I exercise almost every day and I try to remember to log in every day although sometimes, like while on vacation or over the holidays, I end up missing a day and have to start over.
  • donnahb35
    Options
    Me too ... I need to lose weight as it's really getting to me but then I hit a wall where I'm so down and I can't be bothered :-/
  • andyho90475069
    andyho90475069 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!

Looking to share ups and downs with people in Britain and/or people who are targetting body fat % loss.

Take care for now!!
  • loveme724
    loveme724 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would like some motivational friends...I have none!!!!! Add me please!!! About two months in just starting tracking faithfully in the last couple of weeks. I work out daily in some form or another...at least 4-5 days in the gym.
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Go to groups under the community tab and lookup the MFP Friends group. I just started it, so hopefully we'll get a good following shortly.
  • uhaveharmony
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I am looking for more friends and support. I have about 40-50 lbs so lose and starting my new career Monday. I am anticipating the stress the difficulty and would love all the support and motivation we can do for each other :))
  • alfie84
    Options
    I'll add you. Anyone else feel free to add me to, would be good to get some new friends on here! Its always good to get some extra motivation to keep me on track and will try my best to do the same for others :)
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me
  • mekkzy888
    mekkzy888 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've added some people but there's three pages of names, I'm sorry! >_< Everyone is welcome to add me, I'd love to chat and make friends with people and I try to log on every day so I'm always here if anyone needs encouragement :)
  • EmmaHolmes23
    Options
    Add me aswell im trying to get into shape
  • becky4m
    becky4m Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I added you! I am also looking for friends. Add me!
  • CittiB
    CittiB Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi, I'm new and just joined today. I don't have any support at the moment online or offline. I'm in the upper normal range for BMI already so if I tell people I want to lose a stone (and still be comfortably within the normal BMI range) I get judged and ridiculed for it. Anyone who can help motivate me I would be very grateful for!