What is the meaning behind your MFP screename?

Options

Replies

• WhoHa42
    WhoHa42 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Nickname from high school and football jersey number from college
  • Byemyfatself
    Byemyfatself Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm saying bye to my fat self :bigsmile:
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Couldn't think of anything, and just happened to watch the Big Lewbowski the night before
  • LessJITT
    LessJITT Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Going for Less Junk In The Trunk thus LESSJITT! :drinker:
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Because I am Super strong in every aspect and my Kryptonite is powerfully seductive:smokin:
  • beckylou66
    beckylou66 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    College roommate gave me that name... then the 66 has just stuck for a screen name.
  • avemaryama
    avemaryama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    my first name's Maryama. Obviously I'm full of myself :happy: Hail Mary.

If I"m to pretty if up, MFP is my hail Mary to getting back on track.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    its simple I'm a punk
  • Mr and my First and Lastname
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I live on the Western slope, I have very curly hair, I'm a sucker for bad 80's music :-)
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    I am indeed a big brunette.
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You can pretty much find me anywhere by my screenname here. I made an Xbox live account in 2006, I think, and it prompted me to make a gamertag. I had no idea what my gamertag should be, so when it prompted me what my interests were to give me an idea of what I could come up with, I entered "history" (I'm a history major btw). Scornfullearner was the first thing to pop up and I kind of loved it. I get crap for it on Xbox live. People say it wrong on purpose or ask "WTF does that even mean"? I respond with "Hell hath no fury like a history major scorned." So, it's kind of my handle on a few sites. I changed it on my Twitter, though, thinking it was time to professionalize a little.
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    "LessJITT" that's cute!! :)
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    UAB Blazers = blazer
    grad = graduate

.... it's where I graduated college from... and I thought blazergrad sounded better than UABgrad.... :)

200px-UAB_Blazers_Logo.svg.png
  • abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Wasn't paying attention trying to link some things when I put in my "name".....
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    It's not because I like the X-men, which I do, but the reason is I would like to achieve that asthetic x-frame look with the wide shoulders and lats tapering down to a small waist and then having pretty good sized muscular legs to balance out the physique. And Mike is my name, of course.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    My roller derby name was Lil Bunny FU (I ain't cute, I ain't cuddly but I will F U up). I got christened "Sister" by a friend who went by the nickname Pope so Sister Lil Bunny has just kindof stuck. And it's easy to remember. :)
  • SAR4Life
    SAR4Life Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I enjoy doing search and rescue..more I'm fit, the better I can provide my subject..would like to do it as long as possible (introspective for 100th post!!)
  • JJananii
    JJananii Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mine means 'Mother' in Sanskrit.
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Mine is because I go by Shani (which rhymes with "bunny", in case you were wondering), and my mom's maiden name is Wulf. I've always loved her maiden name, and I just kind of played around with the spelling to make it more... Something hahaha