Replies

• fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    2299697.png
  • Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    Options

Sometimes my weight goes up right before a huge loss down. It's as if it's the body's last attempt to hang on to its weight, and then just lets go (for a lower weight). So whatever you do, don't despair and eat stuff you haven't been eating because of the scale. Hang on tight and you will see good results in no time at all, probably half a week or even less.

Thanks for all the encouragement. After all that I did end up down a pound for my official weigh in day. At least I didn't gain! Here's to a successful Thanksgiving week!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Well, today is my weigh in day and I am down 3 pounds since last week. That's a total of 11 pounds for the challenge. I'm almost caught up now.
  • cataclysm
    Options
    Hi All!

Great to see a little more activity this week!

I have moved my weigh in day forward and am plaease to report I have still lost 1 lb making that a stone since the start of the challenge! I was tempted to weigh in on sunday so I could report a higher loss, but fridays really are the best day for me! I guess it may mean a bigger loss next friday though huh?! I couldn't have done it without all of your support! So, thanks!

Belated happy thanks giving to my American friends!

Post your loses for this list over the weekend and good luck!

Melissa
  • CHANGES4ME
    CHANGES4ME Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    well here i go, this thanksgiving sure hurt me.. but thats okkkkk. i jus work a little harder....
    my weigh in this am
    224.0 ( been at 216 4ever )
  • ley1
    ley1 Posts: 115
    Options
    3lbs off for me this week thats 2lbs plus the one i gained last week!

12lbs on this thread so far! 8lbs left to go!!
  • merguson
    merguson Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Well, when this thread had started my initial goal was to lose 10 lbs. I DID IT!

I'm DOWN 1 lb today, which puts me at my original goal! My new goal is to lose 5 more pounds by Christmas. I honestly it would be harder for me to keep the weight going down at this point, but, I'm still chugging along!

So happy to see all the losses so far this week! Good job everyone!
  • beasy22
    beasy22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just checking in, no change this week - boooo!

:(
  • fitnewlife
    Options
    Gained 1 pound but that's okay since I didn't enjoy my meal yesterday. I went to the gym this morning so I do feel good about that. Next week is a new focus. I just might get up in the morning and go to the gym.
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    I've decided to drop out of the challenge. I have a lot going on right now. I am still going to work towards my goals though. Good luck everyone.

191371.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • taz12
    taz12 Posts: 32
    Options
    Lost 3 pounds this week for an overall loss so far of 7lbs. Since I had gained 3 lbs last week, it just brings me back to where I was a couple of weeks ago but am delighted that I managed to pick myself up after last week and not just give up. My new goal is 15lbs by christmas. If I did that, I would be 145lbs which is my realistic goal weight. I don't think its possible for me to go too much below that. I definitely have bever been any lighter at any stage in my life. Exercise is definitely the key.
    Hope you guys are all going well and seeing losses this week.
    Take care. xxx
  • loveusa
    Options
    I've decided to drop out of the challenge. I have a lot going on right now. I am still going to work towards my goals though. Good luck everyone.

191371.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

We'll miss you. Your presence has been part of our collective support. I hope there's another challenge right after this one to keep the momentum going, and would love to see you there!! =)
  • loveusa
    Options
    Down 3 lbs. this week for a total of 9 lbs. for the challenge.
    Well, when this thread had started my initial goal was to lose 10 lbs. I DID IT!

I'm DOWN 1 lb today, which puts me at my original goal! My new goal is to lose 5 more pounds by Christmas. I honestly it would be harder for me to keep the weight going down at this point, but, I'm still chugging along!

So happy to see all the losses so far this week! Good job everyone!

Good job!!
  • cataclysm
    Options
    Hi All! Thanks for getting your losses to me! Keep um coming!

Someone mentioned doing another challenge after XMAS. I suggest an intensive Valentines challenge (apprx 6) for maybe 14lbs? This will be my personal goal anyway! I have a lot more to lose than the 20lbs from this challenge and I find the support and motivation of the group has been central to my success, along with mini goals. ( I had around 90lbs to lose when I started and it seemed like a CRAZY amount!)

cc_campbell81 its a shame to see you go, but all the best for the future!

Hope everyone else is doing OK? It seems that many people are still continuing with the challenge but in their own way, which is great! Keep posting your losses when you can!

Take care!

Melissa
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Thanks for getting your losses to me! Keep um coming!

Someone mentioned doing another challenge after XMAS. I suggest an intensive Valentines challenge (apprx 6) for maybe 14lbs? This will be my personal goal anyway! I have a lot more to lose than the 20lbs from this challenge and I find the support and motivation of the group has been central to my success, along with mini goals. ( I had around 90lbs to lose when I started and it seemed like a CRAZY amount!)

cc_campbell81 its a shame to see you go, but all the best for the future!

Hope everyone else is doing OK? It seems that many people are still continuing with the challenge but in their own way, which is great! Keep posting your losses when you can!

Take care!

Melissa

A V-day challenge sounds fun, but I unfortunately won't be participating, as my goal is to slow down in the New Year. I'm going to reset my goals to a pound a week and let the last 15-20 come off as slowly as they like. I'll have lost almost a hundred by then, so I think I'll be patient enough. Good luck to everyone who does join, and I hope you all reach those goals.
  • rayfromtx
    Options
    No loss this week which was expected. Still 10 lbs total so far. Hope everybody got through tday ok. We're going into the home stretch. Time for me to get serious and make the other 7 lbs happen. Y'all up for this? Let's do it!
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Down by 2lbs, thank God as put that on last week, thats 10lbs another 10lbs to try and lose for the challenge:smile:
  • fitnewlife
    Options
    Today's weighin has me at 145lbs. That's 18 lbs over my goal weight. So now I'm going to try and lose 2lbs for the next 4 weeks.
  • cataclysm
    Options
    List as promised!

Cataclysm 1lb
    ickybella 3lbs
    blindassassin 3lbs
    twinsfan1976 1.8lbs
    ley1 3lbs
    ferff3 1lb
    taz12 3lbs
    loveusa 3lbs
    RodgerBuckley 4lbs (in 4 weeks)