Any college people out there?

Options
Hi, my name is Beth and long story short I put on a ton of weight since I went off to school in May (I did a summer session before my fall semester). I'm 19 and I was about 125/130lbs in high school, I hated myself then (how?) and I put on about 20lbs since I went away to school. I'm hoping to get down to 115lbs or so, just so I can feel comfortable with myself in summer clothes as I'm less concerned with number now. Feel free to add me haha I can't think of much else to say right now.

Replies

• nicknack1988
    Options
    Hey! The freshman 15 is no joke. I got hit with it hard even when I was playing sports at the time.

As a perpetual college student, I can relate. Keep working hard at it and you'll definitely see results! I wish you luck!
  • ichigofruit
    ichigofruit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd year of college. I've been overweight most of my life, but college definitely took a toll on me. I'm trying to get control of it now, though. I'm eating more healthy and being active every day. Feel free to add me (:
  • hannahlily94
    hannahlily94 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    University's been awful for me! I really took for granted having my mum cook healthy meals for me before I came! Would love to talk to you lot some more! x
  • daphnedecena
    Options
    I FEEL YOU!! I GAINED A LOT OF WEIGHT EVER SINCE I STARTED COLLEGE -___-
  • OMG college food is the worst! I'm a freshman now and my healthy options are horrible! I'm in this with ya girl!
  • kristen_karg
    kristen_karg Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I can absolutely relate. I just moved for school and everything is so hectic. I let exhaustion cloud my judgement and decided quick food was a better alternative. It's tough to get back on track but one day at a time!