Question about Breast enlargement

Options
I have lost a little over 70 lbs. While I'm thrilled with my weight loss, I miss the fullness I use to have in my breasts. I'm considering having them perked up a bit...assuming I will need implants. How long does the recovery take? How long before I could start lifting again?

Replies

• HawaiianGoddess
    Options
    Hi.. so after my augmentation I couldn't work out for 3 months.. every ps is different though..gl:)
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    If you need them "perkier" as opposed to wanting them bigger - work on your overall chest and increasing muscle mass in there, will "lift" the breasts as your chest gets stronger making them perkier and saving you the surgery
  • abadvat
    abadvat Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    If you need them "perkier" as opposed to wanting them bigger - work on your overall chest and increasing muscle mass in there, will "lift" the breasts as your chest gets stronger making them perkier and saving you the surgery

^^^^^ CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP - BRAVO - CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP ^^^^^^
  • abickford82
    Options
    I'm looking at scheduling my surgery late next year, and while I can't speak of personal experience...I've been told by women who have gotten them they can lift anywhere between 2 weeks post-op till all the way up to 6 weeks post-op. I wouldn't expect to do cardio for a full 6 weeks.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

This, mine are higher now that they've ever been. They are smaller, but perky (I went from a full D to a small C)

Also a lift might be worth looking into as well. I had a friend have a lift after she lost 80 pounds. She was a DD before losing weight and a full B after -- she was a B after the lift. She wasn't able to do a heavy workout for 2 months.

Whatever makes ya feel good though! :drinker:
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Don't know much of anything about it, really, but my MFP friend Sionsonea contributed to this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1153685-breasts-leave-them-or-augment-them

Interesting thread in general (and usual MFP crap). Sionsonea's first post was outstanding in sharing valuable information and insights. I encourage you to read her post.
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure a lift would work for me, they seem a little deflated...I've been lifting for several months.
  • christianteach
    christianteach Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Don't know much of anything about it, really, but my MFP friend Sionsonea contributed to this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1153685-breasts-leave-them-or-augment-them

Interesting thread in general (and usual MFP crap). Sionsonea's first post was outstanding in sharing valuable information and insights. I encourage you to read her post.

Thanks!