Best Workout Music

Options
I'm trying to compile a list of high energy, fun-to-workout-to tunes to motivate me while I'm working out (which is not so fun for me).

What are your favourite tunes to listen to?

And go!

Replies

• mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    I also want to know what people are listening to so I can keep building my gym playlists. My gym playlists seem to be divided into "motion/motivational" songs and plain up tempo songs.

In the motion/motivational category: Time to run, Shut up and dance, Work B**ch, Gonna make you sweat, Harder Better Faster Stronger etc etc.

Up tempo songs: Chelsea Dagger, Fortunate son, Lights, Don't call me baby, Hardest button to button etc.

What are you listening to?
  • MsWallwoman
    Options
    I like a good mix... some up beat dance type songs, with some hard core Grrr songs mixed with it. lol My music choices usually either impress or disgust people. HAHA

When I am looking for a new playlist, I like to spend some time on Youtube and find some songs that really catch my attention. Then I make those into my new workout playlist.

Good luck :)
  • Work ***** by Britney Spears is my fave for treadmill.
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Work ***** - Britney Spears
    Sweat - Snoop Dogg with David Guetta
    Right Now - Rihanna feat. David Guetta
    All I do is win - DJ Khaled
    A Little party never killed nobody - Fergie
    The Cave - Mumford and Sons
    Lord I Need You - Matt Maher (I know this one doesn't look like it 'fits' with the rest of my playlist, but I enjoy the lyrics for personal reasons and the songs builds and builds and motivates me to no end!)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Breathe : Fabolous
    Till I collapse: Eminem
    Turn down for what: Lil Jon
    Dirrty: Christina Aguilera

And i have the longest list. I can actually listen to ALL my favorite music. It doesnt have to be super UPBEAT. but I'll spare you the list.
  • 1983ashleigh
    1983ashleigh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anything by Avacii!!!
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Avicii is awesome (I dance in the car to it), but I listen to this before going anywhere:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_e5oYqNRSM

Because dangit, I know I look flawless, absolutely flawless. ;)

It seems I have more remixes than anything else, looking over my list. Also depends if I need a fast beat or not.
    Benny Benassi - Satisfaction (consistent thumpy beat for repetitive exercises)
    Dan Veytia mix of Harder Better Faster Stronger (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0EzE7PnHTE), also good for thumpy beat.
    Most Underworld is good for slower things like curls or treadmill walking.

Any and all Niyaz/Azam Ali for bellydancing, heh.
  • Phiallis
    Phiallis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love working out to peaches... it feels a bit like strip club music at times, but hey, what the hell...
  • Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hey, strippers are athletic as all get-out, I'm ok with stripper music. ^_^