Looking for Vegetarian and Vegan Friends

Options
Hi guys!
In the last 2 months I have gone vegetarian, and I am looking to transition to veganism. I am looking for some new friends to support me in this new adventure. Even if you are not vegetarian or vegan, I would love to still be friends (I don't judge if you don't ;)) Any one who is just going to hate, I don't need your negativity in my life :)

Replies

• joylotus
    joylotus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I've been pescetarian for the past 10 years, but vegan and vegetarian meals are a big part of my regular eating habits. Great to meet you!
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and have no inclination to become vegan... I don't think I could live without pastry... but good job becoming vegan!
  • mriyabelle
    mriyabelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been a vegetarian for a long time, but not a vegan. I have thought about becoming one, but not until I move to a warmer place...:smile: Good luck!
  • 15downbysummer
    Options
    Hi! I've been a vegetarian for a bit over three years now. I dont buy animal products, im vegan at home and vegetarian when I eat out sometimes, just for convenience sake really. Feel free to add me I love to share recipies and just got a mfp today so Im new to this site!
  • hindustani24
    hindustani24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was born Vegetarian :-)
  • Yilsip
    Yilsip Posts: 50
    Options
    Please add me, I am a vegetarian, only eat tuna, and rarely lox. I have not had meat or poultry since about 10 years old and I have put on the pounds due to dairy and carbs. Would love to see others with open diaries for ideas,
    Here to support you all :)
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for over 4 years, and try to eat vegan much of the time. I don't close out my diary at the end of the day, but my diary is open, so feel free to check it out.
  • Nuttynutnuts
    Nuttynutnuts Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a friend request! :) I've been vegan for 8 years. Looking for some veggie MFP friends so I can get some low calorie meal ideas and encourage me to keep tracking.
  • catbender
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm a non-dairy pescetarian teetering toward veganism (sashimi's holding me back). I would love to make some vegan and vegetarian friends!
  • torontogal90
    Options
    Hey :) I'm a vegetarian going on 3 years now.
  • littlekitty3
    littlekitty3 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi 10 years vegetarian and 3 months vegan :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    11 years vegetarian ,2 years vegan now
  • bluestargirl33
    Options
    I have been a vegetarian for 13 years, i am new to this site, and hoping it helps me track that i ate enough on really busy days, I have some pretty good ideas for eating vegetarian on the cheap, since i started in a small town.

I just got a juicer for my birthday, and i love it, i wanted one for years, and i use it about 2 a week, to make a good drink on the go. i sent you a friend request and hope to make a few friends here......
  • Jooliebean
    Jooliebean Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am a whole foods advocator! I eat extremely healthful...fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds. :) I don't label myself as anything really...I just try to eat REAL food. 99% of everything I eat...is fresh, and I make it myself. I have plenty of vegan and raw vegan "foodie" photos...trying to share the variety, and wealth of goodness one can eat on a whole foods lifestyle. I will be changing them every couple of weeks. Always willing to share recipes...give tips and encouragement to anyone. Especially people trying to implement more fruit and veg into their life...or making the move towards a vegan or raw food lifestyle. My diary is open...and I log everything. Feel free to add me. :) Cheers to our health! Good luck!
    Jules
  • tenatroy1
    Options
    Today way day one of being vegan. I did eat egg whites today though (I'm trying! Lol). I learned I like tofu if it's soaked in teriyaki sauce! :)
  • happypoodle
    Options
    Hi, I have been vegetarian for a year now, and am (slowly) transitioning into being vegan.

If anybody want's to add me feel free, I love to see what other vegetarians and vegans are eating to get some ideas, and also swap tips!
  • Serenitynow29
    Serenitynow29 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    17 years lacto-ovo vegetarian here.
  • Serenitynow29
    Serenitynow29 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian and have no inclination to become vegan... I don't think I could live without pastry... but good job becoming vegan!

^^^^^ this right here.
  • talktothecat
    talktothecat Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Lifelong lacto-ovo vegetarian here.
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for around 5 years now, feel free to add me :) xo