NSV - clothes

Options
I fit back into the dress I wore to my sisters wedding back in 2009. That's when I was at the gym 3 times a week and walking everywhere coz I had no car. and eating healthy meals coz I lived in a country town, with a healthy flatmate. I also got down to this size last Jan 2013 and maintained for a while before having really tough circumstances. so just to check the scales soon - but I think I'm back to where I want to be after 90 days of mfp, yay!! no payment for gym, no fancy foods, just a moderate amount of swimming and walking. and healthy food (not much sugar at all), which is now what I eat, because it's habit and I like healthy low gi vegetables now. I must say thanks to michelle bridges cookbooks - they've been great! now to focus on regular fitness!!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,222 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I bought a pair of jeans yesterday that I KNEW were too small, but figured they'd be my motivation jeans. And when I got home and tried them on, they fit like a dream!

Congrats, Sarah - I love fitting into clothes that you had outgrown! Go you!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    well done to you too, em!
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Awesome stories!!

I am in school to become a teacher (graduate May 2015 woowoo). I usually always wear some black slacks (that are way too big now) or dresses with leggings/pantyhose when I go to observe and work in classrooms. Khaki pants from Old Navy usually fit; they also always show off my "cottage cheese legs" haha. The other day I got to buy some that looked GREAT on me in a size 18 (usually a 20 @ Old Navy). I have not been in 18s in like two years!! I was so excited.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I got so pumped after reading all the success stories and decided to try on a brand new skirt that's been in my closet for several years because I outgrew it before I could actually wear it. I'm happy to report that IT FITS. :bigsmile: I didn't need my husband to help me get it zip it up (He has been needed more often than not.) nor did I need a girdle. Praise God for His goodness during this journey!!!!!!
  • katielshelby
    katielshelby Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I got so pumped after reading all the success stories and decided to try on a brand new skirt that's been in my closet for several years because I outgrew it before I could actually wear it. I'm happy to report that IT FITS. :bigsmile: I didn't need my husband to help me get it zip it up (He has been needed more often than not.) nor did I need a girdle. Praise God for His goodness during this journey!!!!!!

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!