FitFam Friday Free-4-All

Options
I tell ya MFP....some of you on here are so amazing and inspiring. Yesterday I had a Fit Brother who I was talking with and I sensed that he could really use a lil pick me up! (Check my timeline for the interaction) So I reach out to my FitFam Warrior circle and asked them to help lift his spirits and let him know he wasn't alone. The response was sooo staggering, so amazing and had such a profound effect on him that I was moved myself. That is really what all this is about right? Making connections with those who only want the best from you, for you to get the best out of yourself!

So I think I want to take that idea and grow it, expand it, and let it be even bigger and greater than it ever intended on being. So on each Friday, I am going to swing into the Newbie Corner and welcome all to join up with amazing, inspiring, always amp'd, always positive members who can help you newcomers get on the right track and build a great support system. Not sure how its gonna do but why the heck not try it out. At least you newbies will get one new friend out of it! :P

So all newbies looking for a FitArmy to support them, come on in and start clicking on names of everyone who comments and begin adding new motivators to your corner. A village of like-minded people can do amazing things! Share in that power!

For all my FitWarriors out there! If you want to be a part of helping out some of the newly inspired get on track and start racing towards their newly established goals, just drop a comment below that "I'm Game...Let's Get It" or whatever you like! For those who want to just come in and lurk around......LURK Away!

I hope everyone has a Fantastic Friday! Live it to the fullest of your ability. Laugh, Smile, Compliment a Stranger, Hug A Friend. Bring a smile to someone's face and another will bring a smile to yours! Let's be magnificent today!!

"Stop Being Afraid Of What Could Go Wrong and Start Being Positive About What Could Go Right" ~ Zig Zigler! Its all in the way you choose to think! Shape your world the way you want to see it. Be Blessed and Be Happy.

Each and everyone that comes thru, please feel free to add me. Newbie or Veteran!

Welcome!

Replies

• channyskye
    Options
    Love the idea of a FitArmy!!! I'm always looking for new friends...and EVERYONE can use some support!

"Fitness is not about being better than someone else...it's about being better than you used to be!"

Keep pushing it MFP peeps...ONLY YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    We're here with ya, Stat!! :) FitFam4TheWin :flowerforyou:
  • Stripeness
    Stripeness Posts: 511 Member
    Options

+1 :drinker:
  • ScientificExplorerGirl
    Options

+1 :drinker:

+2
    Great idea!!
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I am more than willing to help :happy:
  • stat1124
    stat1124 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My wonderful crew is rolling in on cue! Love it. You guys are the best!! I probably could have came up with a more information title, I so think I will bounce from thread to thread sending people over this way. Lets see how that work out with me thread jacking for a good purpose! HAHA!
  • kmyers4545
    kmyers4545 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    YES!!! This is great!! I'm in!
  • stat1124
    Options
    Hey @Kmyers4545 with the madd cool hair! Glad to see ya here!
  • Livestrongalways
    Options
    This minion is definitely in!!! Feel free to add me :) x
  • urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'll Jam with the Fam! I'm serious about getting fit, but it doesn't rule every aspect of my life so I still enjoy the sweet pleasures in life. I'll be there to reach out a hand when you fall down. I'll help carry you across the finish line. And I'll crack a joke when you're feeling sad. I believe the social aspect of this community will make a difference when the going gets tough. I'm quirky, nerdy, and quote a lot of movies. Feel free to add.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    feel free to add.....im always in need of some motivation
  • mamadukes6
    Options
    Stat1124 and all,

What a great idea! I'm new hear and would welcome the friendship and support!
  • stat1124
    Options
    stvsan, great to have ya man my. My request has been sent out. Make sure you click on the names or photos of each of the other memebers and send them a request as well. That is also for all the newbies coming in that havent quiet got the hang of MFP yet.

All you have to do is click on the picture above the persons name and or the name itself. You will be taken to the that person's profile page. On the right side of the page there will be a green "Add As Friend" button. Click it, leave them a short message, hit send, you are done! Your FitFam support group just increased by one! Simple! If you have or run into others just getting started and need support bookmark this thread and send them our way!
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am always open to making new motivated friends. Feel free to add me!
  • stat1124
    Options
    So to see so many new FitWarriors finding this thread and joining up! Keep up the good work. Keep grinding and Keep Logging! We will get to the promise land together! Its the journey....don't worry about races!
  • seren1ty74
    seren1ty74 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    definitely in! need positivity and motivation during this journey!!!!
  • stat1124
    Options
    The FitFam continues to grow and its an awesome and inspiring event on its own! If your poking around and new to the MFP site, living healthier or feel off the wagon and trying to climb back on. Make sure you add the people from this thread to your support team to help you get yourself in a place to start producing the results you want to see in yourself! Good luck and Happy Sunday!
  • stat1124
    Options
    Continue to come on thru join the FitFam folks. Its wonderful to see more connecting going on, on a daily basis! Keep it up and keep logging!
  • stat1124
    Options
    Aww why wait for another friday....anyone out there still looking for a good active support group, you have found the right place. Just start adding and we will be happy to be there for you on your journey!
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends.