Nutribullet system

Options
Is anyone using the Nutribullet system??? I am working on adding some of their lunches and dinners to the food bank and was curious if anyone else has the calorie counts for these recipes!

Replies

• kelvincornish1
    Options
    Lots of other posts on MFP about nutribullet. I notice that your posting was from 7 Jan so hopefully you have got one now and using it regularly. I don't really keep a food diary so much now and as far as I am concerned it would be too fussy to include to note calories.
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I don't really use any of their recipes. I just sorta weigh everything out and put everything into a recipe and put it into my dairy that way so there isn't 60 things on my food dairy everyday. If you have the same green smoothie often, you can kinda just make a recipe that is close to what you have everyday and just stick with it.

I don't really have my nutribullet book on me atm but I vaguely recall they say a lot of things like "half a banana, cup of berries", etc. I don't really think this is an accurate way to count calories, I prefer to weigh everything out. I just keep modifying the same recipe everyday, doesn't take but a minute of my time before adding it to the food dairy.

Modifying recipes does not modify the entries that recipe was previously in btw, which is why it is safe to do that.