Purple Project: Eating Disorder Month February 2014

Options
I recently came across a page on Facebook. A student who'd struggled with anorexia founded this "Purple Project" a few years ago and it has now become a big thing to promote awareness. It's very inspirational to anyone that has struggled with an ED or is currently battling an ED or simply knows someone facing an ED. I thought I'd share the link with you all; it's a really great page full of lots of support from those who've recovered or are recovering from an ED, and I thought some of you guys might want to check it out.
https://www.facebook.com/events/204936729705275/

Replies

• DerryJohn
    Options
    thank you for this. my sister was bulimic for a number of years. no one in the family knew it because she looked healthy but one day just came out to my family with her problem. she has been doing well for a decade now although she worries about relapse from time to time thank you will share
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    thank you for this. my sister was bulimic for a number of years. no one in the family knew it because she looked healthy but one day just came out to my family with her problem. she has been doing well for a decade now although she worries about relapse from time to time thank you will share
    You're welcome! Yeah, reading the stories of others and the path of their recovery was really inspirational; I wanted to share with you all and am glad you'll be sharing it, too. :smile: