30 Day Shred, Round 2

Options
I finished the 30 day shred the first time around the beginning of December. Just finished the second round last night.
Here are pics from the very first time I did it..
image_zpsc780b334.jpg
image_zpsb18fd2a1.jpg

I lost 3 inches off my bust, 2 off right underneath by bust, and 3.5 off my hips. My starting weight was 246.
Here is what I looked like at the end of round 1/beginning of round 2!

image_zps04bb9c8a.jpg
image_zpsc1b40430.jpg

Round 2 starting weight: 227

Arms: 18
Bust: 43.5
Right under bust: 37.5
Hips: 48

After weight: 210
Arms: 14.5
Bust: 40.5
Right under bust: 36
Hips: 44.5

image_zpsa3e10df8.jpg
image_zps24d5af8a.jpg

The results weren't as drastic this time around, but I still had pretty good results!! :)

Replies

• tedsmama
    tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! You look terrific! *dusting off my 30DS and putting in DVD player*
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job!!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    wow congratulation you look amazing
  • vickilgreshik
    vickilgreshik Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • meggypooh
    meggypooh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! :)
  • JamieAlexandraX
    JamieAlexandraX Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great results, you look great!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Fabulous progress! :flowerforyou:
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    great progress!
  • teinabarlow
    teinabarlow Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Day 1 tomorrow. Thank you for posting your success - gave me some hope! How was your diet through this, and when you started, did you get through Day 1 completely or what did you do?
    Thanks!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Well done . Thats not easy:smile:
  • meggypooh
    Options
    I'm starting Day 1 tomorrow. Thank you for posting your success - gave me some hope! How was your diet through this, and when you started, did you get through Day 1 completely or what did you do?
    Thanks!!!
    :flowerforyou:

The first round through I did a no carb diet, but once I was finished with the first round I switched from no carb to just counting calories, 1300 daily, and I also did try to stay away from some bad carbs(potatoes and bread). I didn't like no carb because of the lack of variety in the food and 1300 calories a day seems to keep me full.
    I was able to keep up with Jillian and the girls throughout the entire video, with a couple of quick stops for a drink of water throughout. I did do the modified version of some of the tougher moves, but even with the modifications I still felt like I was getting a great workout in! I hope this helps!! Good luck! :)
  • cleback
    cleback Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow! I could definitely notice a change from the middle and last pics. More toned, especially in the booty area. Congrats!
  • xkmhx2011
    xkmhx2011 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome results.Im doing level 1 day 4 today.Did you do it everyday?Im trying to do everyday.
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Congratulations :happy: I might just have to look into that program.
  • meggypooh
    Options
    Awesome results.Im doing level 1 day 4 today.Did you do it everyday?Im trying to do everyday.

I did not do everyday, I actually took pretty much every weekend off. I wouldnt have been able to do it everyday, my body needs at least a day here and there to rest!
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Your results (both rounds) are AMAZING! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!