Fitness Roxxx!

Options
Hi!

My name is Ebony, you can call me Murder (my alias). I've been on a weight loss journey since 2008 when I tipped the scale at 240 pound and since that time lost 110 pounds through Hula Hooping, Cardio and Eating Healthy.

Since then, my weight has fluctuated with a 30 pound range me reaching my lowest weight ever in my adult years (145) to about 8 months ago climbing back up to 175. I wanted to put a stop to that weight gain as I never wanted to get back into the 200s let alone the 180s so I caught myself and began to eat healthy and workout again.

Now (from my last weigh-in) I am 150.2 pounds and at this point I can say that I don't have a "goal weight" because the numbers don't matter to me anymore. I'm looking to tone up and reduce my body fat percentage (which was at 24.4% at my last weigh-in). I want to sculpt my body and show my discipline and dedication of fitness to be displayed by my sculpted body.

I'm currently training in Tang Soo Do, have started Yoga and am working on completing a 5K. Finally, I am looking to become a future fitness coach as I enjoy inspiring others to become a better version on themselves. Namaste!

Replies

• rileyiscool
    Options
    Wow congratulations on the loss! I'm also starting to forget about the scale, and just focus more on lowering my body fat percentage. Good luck on your 5k!
  • MurderMonroe
    MurderMonroe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Good luck on your efforts. :)