hello everyone! Looking for new friends

Options
Hi everyone,

I've been off & on on this site, and I am back. I'm primarily using this site to track my food intake regardless of weight.
I'm 23F, in grad school and studying clinical nutrition.
With my nutrition/health background, I know what I should/need to eat, but at the same time I am a broke grad student, so that is the biggest challenge for me. I want to continue keeping a food record longer this time, and I thought having friends might help. So, please add me :)

Erika.

Replies

• 2014Strawberry
    2014Strawberry Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Looking for friends who are active and like to give and get support.

Thanks
  • SlashofBlue
    Options
    Erika,

I know what you mean! I too am a grad student on a limited budget. In addition to discussing cheap food options, would you be interested in being virtual exercise buddies? I'm looking for someone to do workouts with/at the same time.

Ella
  • 13doit13
    13doit13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also struggle with money issues and healthy eating. I also have a boyfriend and we live together and I have a 9 year old. Hard to cook 3 meals for dinner on a broke budget. LOL! I am along for the ride if you are. Trying to lose 10 lbs before summer for sure. I had eye surgery in Nov and gained 10 lbs since then .Boo. But now that I'm healthy again, I'm working out as often as I can and trying to eat better. I would like to lose 15 total but every lb lost would make me happy at this point. Did you workout today?
  • Ele353
    Options
    Hi!! I'm active and also need all the support I can get! Add me if you like, and we can support each other
  • SlashofBlue
    Options
    Can we make a group on this site? or even just keep a topic going? 13doit13, I did not exercise today. Did you?