Size 6!

Options
My friends told me last night that my jeans were too big so I went to try on some 8's but actually had to get 6's!!! woohoo. I went from 14 in Oct. to 6 now. So excited. :)

Replies

• socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    My friends told me last night that my jeans were too big so I went to try on some 8's but actually had to get 6's!!! woohoo. I went from 14 in Oct. to 6 now. So excited. :)

That is wonderful, congrats.
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a nice jump and surprise!
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    congrats-I know the feeling I went from a size 22 to size 5-in 1 year- so yes my friend it is amazing
  • MrsMRG
    MrsMRG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations :) I see that your ticker says that you lost 30 pounds. Is that your total weight loss since October? Maybe it's the way I carry my weight, but I've lost about 15 pounds so far and don't see myself going down a size for at least another 10 pounds
  • sdstargazer
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's fantastic!
  • mekkzy888
    mekkzy888 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Gosh, that's brilliant! Well done :)
  • sarafischbach9
    sarafischbach9 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! :)

And in such a quick time as well!
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Great work! :)
  • newpalfan
    newpalfan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It is great to hear! I have nearly reached my goal and have lost 24 pounds since September 10th and have about 3 pounds to go. Before I wore elastic waist pants for comfort but now my friends are telling me to start buying new slacks in a smaller size! Buying 4 petites!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    How nice is that??? :)
  • EmelMeli1983
    Options
    Great ,congratulation
  • sushidulces
    sushidulces Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! I was super excited to get into single digit pant sizes. I can imagine how wonderful a 6 feels :D Way to go!
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That's great! Congratulations :) I see that your ticker says that you lost 30 pounds. Is that your total weight loss since October? Maybe it's the way I carry my weight, but I've lost about 15 pounds so far and don't see myself going down a size for at least another 10 pounds

My total is actually 36 & I was shocked to fit in the 6's I thought I would need at least another 10+ lbs. :)
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! :happy: :bigsmile:
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    That's my goal size. And yes I know the issues with sizing, but I have always thought of it as a great size for women.

Congrats! :)
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good for YOU !!! Great NSV.
  • Lynzigzagzay
    Lynzigzagzay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Excellent! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!