Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I reached goal today! 161.2 lbs lost...pics

Replies

• You are amazing and a total inspiration congratulation wow give's me a little home I'm 1 month in I need to lose 110lbs and I'm having a bad day today cause I had 1700 cal today and usually I average 1400 and I didn't do a full workout kids and dog would not stop bugging me anyhow I usually work out 5-6 days a week and I stay at around 1400 cal around 130 g carbs and under 50 grams of fat. I am wondering how did you do it?!
  • joan23_us
    joan23_us Posts: 263 Member
    umm... I just met you... and this is crazy... but here's my numba... so call me maybe....
  • joan23_us
    that guy at the back though.... CONGRATS... ;P
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    That is amazing and so inspiring. WTG! You look fabulous.
  • joan23_us
    [img]http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/jgood21/weight loss/5_zps87aaa1e5.jpg[/img]

THAT GUY AT THE BACK THOUGH..... congrats ;P
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Wow!!! You look amazing! Happy too--the most important thing!!!
  • forbiddendonut
    forbiddendonut Posts: 60 Member
    Wow! Congrats!
  • mikemsu
    mikemsu Posts: 77 Member
    Congratulations on your amazing success! It feels so great to feel so great (and look great too!). The journey to a new healthy you is soooo worth it.
  • redhot656_c
    redhot656_c Posts: 6 Member
    That's awesome, I'm just kind of starting my journey, I hope I can look as fantastic as you when my day comes :-) kudos girl.
  • CassiHutchings
    CassiHutchings Posts: 98 Member
    You look AMAZING! Great job :)
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    You look incredible!!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • JRoosh32
    JRoosh32 Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations - you look brilliant! i am just starting out myself, and assigning myself small interim goals - but cannot wait to reach "goal" weight. It will feel like such an achievement.

:smile:
  • OhNoSheDidnt
    OhNoSheDidnt Posts: 15 Member
    Damn girl! You look great!
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Wow congratulations! You look fantastic! Inspirational story.
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Wow!!! You look amazing. Congrats on your weight loss.
  • Gorgeous! Amazing job!
  • Pants2fit
    Pants2fit Posts: 8 Member
    Great job!! Very pretty :)
  • DMH72
    DMH72 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow...Congrats. That is awesome!
  • cuppycat
    cuppycat Posts: 29 Member
    Please dont make them smaller, I love them. What an inspiration you are!! Congrats on your journey!
  • Your whole body changed so much and your face too! You have so much to be so very proud of! Congratulations! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!