Progress Pics.. aprox. 20 lbs down

Options

Replies

• FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    You look amazing.
    Your about the same height as me and you are at the weight i want to be!
    What exercise did you do?

I do mostly the elliptical and run outside sometimes. I don't like treadmills. Sometimes I do other workouts, but I'd say the elliptical is my go to. I try to burn at least 400 calories 6 times a week. I also just ordered a Polar heart rate monitor so now I'll be able to track calories more accurately. :)
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! You must feel great!
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    Thank you :) I'm happy I'm not where I was but I won't be happy until I'm at my goal :)
  • amandahowze1
    amandahowze1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow... You look amazing !!!! Congrats on your success
  • naeyha1
    naeyha1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have wondered how a 20 lbs weight loss looked like , it being my short term goal. You just inspired me. I'm going to add you.... so proud of you.
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    Aw well I'm glad I could help! If you google what 20 lbs of fat actually looks like, it's quite a lot!!
  • jasmineeatsfood
    jasmineeatsfood Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and congratulations!!
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • Patty1015A
    Patty1015A Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great progress! How many cals were you consuming? I like to lose 20lbs in 2 months! I find it so unattainable sometimes!
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    Around 1200 but I don't eat back the calories I burn. Some people do. I'm not pushing anything on anyone. It's just what I do personally. :)
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I'm about the same height and aiming for 145-150. Hoping I look like you when I get there.
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    Aw that's so sweet :) I'm sure you will if not better!! ;)
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    amazing progress! great work!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Inspiration! you look awesome!:drinker:
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Add some strength training and you will make huge strides in your wellness journey!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!!
  • suzfirebird
    suzfirebird Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I am 31, wife and mommy of 2 beautiful kids! SW:175(3/2013) CW:148 GW:125 I am 5'2" and have a large frame (start at 100lbs for 5' and add 5lbs for each inch, then add lbs from wrist circumference (small frame under 6" don't add lbs, medium frame 6-6.25 add 5-10lbs, large frame 6.25&up add 10-15lbs).
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep it up.
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!! I was wondering what -20 lbs looked like. That is my short term goal. Thanks for the motivation. Looking good!:drinker:
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Motivating and Beautiful!! I am around same height / size I sent you a friend request!!
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have wondered how a 20 lbs weight loss looked like , it being my short term goal. You just inspired me. I'm going to add you.... so proud of you.

I have wondered too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!