Finding this so difficult

Options
Hi all

I lost weight last year with mfp but I stopped using the site and put most of it back on, I restarted on Boxing Day and was doing well until my mother in law passed away the beginning of January since then I keep losing 6lb then eating like a pig on weekends then gaining the same 6lbs I just can't get my head around it at all this time I want to be back to 147 and as of today I'm 166 I feel so deflated and cheesed off help !!!

Replies

• laurenjmartin
    laurenjmartin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    Try not to beat yourself up too much, the more you do the more you will find it hard to get back into that mind set that you want to!
    You've gone through something awful so you cant be hard on yourself, and your only going to get that weight off when your in the right mind frame. You will do it, as long as your determined but give yourself some slack at the minute, And just straight back on that weight loss horse when you feel like your head is fully in it.
    x
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Calories burned > calories consumed.
    If calories burned during the week >> overall calorie requirements for sanity, = binge
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    U losing 6lbs during the week and bingeing on weekends ... That should answer your question

You under-eating during the week , weekend comes and you over-eat because your body has been in such an un un-natural deficit ...

Start finding a balance , count your calories , aim to lose 1.5lbs a week you will be there in 10-12weeks . No need to go to extremes