My Weight Loss over the last month...

2»

Replies

• DeanaMarshall
    DeanaMarshall Posts: 22 Member
    You look so different and you look great...keep up the good work!!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Wow... what a difference!! I can really see your abs toning up already. Great job, lady!

Shannon
  • Great job!! I can see a difference. How do you stay motivated?
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    wow! that's great! good job
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Great job!! I can see a difference. How do you stay motivated?

I just keep telling myself that I will be sooooo happy when I can fit into smaller CUTER clothes! Lol. Also I am getting married September 10, 2011 and I have a few dresses picked out but I know they wont look good on at the moment. I know that I need to lose more before I even consider trying them on and I want to find my perfect dress already!! I also tell myself that if I get to my goal weight I might be able to wear a bikini again and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE that! Oh and the fact that I really want to have another baby eventually but I know that I need to lose weight and have a healthier life style in order to not gain as much (and in turn not have as much to lose after ) with the next pregnancy.... Those are just a few things that have been pushing me lately....
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    Wow! Your stomach certainly has shrunk!
  • Maidei
    Maidei Posts: 114 Member
    Omg you look fanastic! Keep up the amazing work! You definitely gave me motivation. Thanks so much for posting! This is great! Work it girl!!!
  • you look AWESOME!!!
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    I hate you!

That is amazing! Keep up the good work.
  • Wow, you did that in ONE MONTH? That is truly amazing.
  • EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    WOW!! You have done an amazing job!! As for not seeing it yourself, until you look at pictures, I can understand that. My mom lost 75 lbs, and still doesn't see herself as small. My cousin lost a LOT of weight, and says she still finds her self going to the larger section first. Keep it up!!!
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!