Lovely day in the neighborhood....

KarinaKay
KarinaKay Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Thought I'd stop in and say "hello."

I once weighed 247 pounds and lost down to 159 and kept it off for more than a year I have since re-gained 6 of those pounds back, and I REFUSE to regain my weight. Plus, I'm 5'5" and I'd really like to get down to around 130. Never been thin in my life. Losing weight is the hardest thing I've ever done, and I'm proud of my accomplishments but know i have more to achieve.

I'm nervous about those last 35 pounds and need all the support I can get! Will I have to live on 1200 cals for the rest of my life as maintenance? Will I be nothing but bones? Stay tuned :smile:

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Replies

• Thought I'd stop in and say "hello."

I once weighed 247 pounds and lost down to 159 and kept it off for more than a year I have since re-gained 6 of those pounds back, and I REFUSE to regain my weight. Plus, I'm 5'5" and I'd really like to get down to around 130. Never been thin in my life. Losing weight is the hardest thing I've ever done, and I'm proud of my accomplishments but know i have more to achieve.

I'm nervous about those last 35 pounds and need all the support I can get! Will I have to live on 1200 cals for the rest of my life as maintenance? Will I be nothing but bones? Stay tuned :smile:

Looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    What a great accomplishment so far, Karina! Way to go. Thanks for letting us in on your exciting journey & for being a part of ours!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Karina,..welcome...you are sooo funny! :laugh:

Life is such an interesting journey especially when lived with a good sense of humor!

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • Hello. Im having gastric bypass on sept 8 and this site looks great to track everything
This discussion has been closed.