Day 4 no pop!!

Options
ugg its my only addiction, damn pepsi oh and chips!! my headaches have stopped though :)

Replies

• jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Good job! Best thing I gave up when I started this! :) Keep it up! You won't even remember why you drank it in a few months!
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I don't drink soda but I gave up chips a month ago. Tried one chip and Saturday and boy did it taste really salty. Good luck on your journey.
  • Ijustdecided
    Ijustdecided Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well done and keep at it. I jacked it in a few years ago and my cravings for sugary foods def decreased.:happy: Went back to it :sad: and there I was with a pepsi max and a mars bar!. I stopped again recently and am feeling the benefits already :heart: Well done x
  • bubsnoble
    bubsnoble Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    woot woot one day and some times one hour at a time lol :)
  • SheaBdoll
    Options
    I'm a recovering diet soda addicted! It's so bad for you. My husband ditched soda a year ago and has encouraged me to do the same. I finally came around. It's been a month and a half (with 3 relapses). Feel good though!
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I stopped 6 months ago and don't miss it at all. Recently had a small glass on a air flight and only took a couple of sips and didn't finish it. Uggghhh tasted terrible!
  • bubsnoble
    Options
    day 2 was bad for me but yesterday I never had a headache but I have been chugging the water .. I also take Aleve if i feel one coming on.. today I am keeping busy by organizing my house better :) I find if I keep busy and have a bottle of water near me it has been helping but I have just started :) hoping it lasts :) I have tried the a couple times and really want it to stick this time :)
  • bubsnoble
    Options
    I soo cannot wait for the day I can try it and think YUCK :)
  • chaparra71
    chaparra71 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I hear you. Mine was Coke. I suffered from terrible headaches, not to mention that "yuck" feeling from partaking in things not good for your body.

I have been "off" of soda for over a year. I do still have a small bit from time to time, but only when we go out to eat. I do not usually finish it. I feel WAY better, no doubt about it.

I also wanted to mention that at least for me, I still enjoy the taste. However, I control it now, not the other way around.

Keep up the good work! You can do it!
  • wintersknight
    Options
    What a great way to et healthy! Soda is crap in and crap out! Im hoping to kick the habit soon myself!
  • annael25
    annael25 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Glad the headaches are gone! I am a Coke addict. Many years ago, I was a Pepsi addict. I gave Pepsi up entirely and can't stand the taste of it now. However, Coke is something I am still trying to wean myself off of. I've been pretty good. If I do drink it, I have a small glass while we're out, but I'm hoping with time, I can give it up completely!
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I thought the title said poop. <_<