20 Somethings!

Options
I am 23, 5'4'' and 179.2 lbs wanting to lose 44.2 lbs! I have lost 6 of my total goal already! I am really in need of some friends on MFP to help keep me motivated! I'll do the same for you! Always looking on the bright side!

I love to eat healthy and I am learning to love to exercise!

Who else needs some friends??

Replies

• ash_ark89
    ash_ark89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittany! Great job losing the six pounds!! My name is Ashley, I am 24 years old. Since I had my daughter three and a half years ago I gained an extreme amount of weight, and I'm trying to work it off. Last year I lost thirty pounds, but unfortunately I've already gained twenty of it back:( and am now back up to 210. Its frustrating to focus so much on my weight because it seems like most people our age are still living off fast food and not gaining a pound! I think it would be great to help motivate each other toward our fitness goals:)
  • harperjs
    harperjs Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    6 lbs down, good job! I'm 26 and looking to lose the 20lbs I've gained since moving to Indiana before I move to Colorado in June. I'm not much of an exerciser but I love cooking and finding healthy meals I love to eat. First thing to go was weeknight drinking and I think that has helped a ton in meeting my goals so far. It's hard because it's such a big part of how we socialize with friends but I'm learning!
    -Jackie
  • CallMePat
    CallMePat Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I definitely need some friends and support.
    I was very successful about a year and a half ago on MFP and lost like 45 pounds.
    Then, I quit my job and went back to school as well as started working at a BBQ restaurant. Big mistake right there.
    Anyways I just turned 25 last friday.
    I try to support my MFP friends as much as I can.
    I'll send you a Friend request
  • yogioats
    yogioats Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, 5'0, currently hovering around 123 lbs. I've lost about 20 pounds off of MFP, but I feel like I'm in a rut! I'm slowly getting back to counting calories/working around macros. My workouts have also suffered lately. I would love some friends. Feel free to add me!
  • marymoni
    marymoni Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5"3 and 140lbs. Hoping to be around 120-125lbs. I love having motivating friends on here!
  • fentonms
    fentonms Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking for fellow 20 somethings as well! Feel free to friend me!
  • coreyna
    coreyna Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Coreyna :)

I'm 24, 5'2 and weigh 143lbs. I'm wanting to lose about 22 of that. I've put on 26lbs in the last three years from a total lack of movement and lots of fast food. I live in Ausralia and am studying Education.

Today is Day 1 (again) of trying to make a real lifestyle change incorporating lots of exercise. I'm pretty isolated in real life so would love to meet some fitness buddies here.
  • anotherwarriorgirl
    Options
    Hi Twenty Somethings!

I'm a 5'4" female who weighed in at 137.6 today (my lowest since I started MFP - aww yeah!). I want to get down to 120/125, depending how I feel when I get there. I'm really bad about working out, so I've been focusing on my diet, but need to get motivated to burn.

Please add me! I update daily and enjoy liking and posting on others' status and would love people who reciprocate.
  • beccag28
    beccag28 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and doing postgraduate study. Would love some new friends!!

CW: 144 pounds or 64.5 kg
    GW: 132 pounds or 60 kg

:)
  • charlisobel
    charlisobel Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 26, live in the UK and this weekend hit the 170s :D I''m 5'4, started at 192 five weeks ago and am down to 178. I've been tracking on my phone and only recently discovered all the boards. I like finding new healthy recipes and am currently doing the 30 day shred.

I update daily and like encouraging people :)
  • cniehoff1
    Options
    Hi there!

New to this message board thing but want in on some of the MFP love! I just moved to Milwaukee and have gained some moving/winter weight. While I want to lose like 10-15lbs, I really want to get better about 1) working out 2) not BINGING on the weekends and 3) feeling healthy (regardless of scale). Today is day 1 of tracking and eating healthier so we shall see...

Best of luck all!
  • Superpinay91
    Superpinay91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey 20 somethings! I'm 22 and a student. I've lost around 55 lbs last year but I'm looking to lose the last 10 lbs. I do blogilates, incline hiking, and lifting. Would love some support! Feel free to add me :D Good luck to everyone!!
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm 24. I work as a nurse and everyone at work is jealous of my healthy and delicious lunches =]
    I try to exercise regularly and enjoying creating healthy meals.
    Feel free to friend me!

ETA: I'm 5'10" and looking to lose at least 20lbs but mostly I just want to feel healthy, strong and comfortable in my own skin.
  • KaterinaTerese
    KaterinaTerese Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hey, all! Would love to have more women my age on my FL.
    Female, 23, 5'5" and 150lbs, down from 210lbs, hoping to weigh somewhere in the 140s. On a diet break, mostly trying to gain muscle right now before I go back to lower calories; I do lifting, my own version of C25k, and nannying (nothing will convince me little kids aren't a workout in themselves!)
  • SavingFaith65
    SavingFaith65 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'll be 27 in July, 4'11" and staying at 147lbs the past few months.
    It's been a battle to get this weight down to where I was before 115-125.
    Always looking for motivation - friends - support!
  • evelynvoorhees
    evelynvoorhees Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

After college, I moved back home to take care of a terminally ill parent, and soon after my long term boyfriend broke up with me so I've added at least 30 lbs through stress and eating on the go! I'm 24 and 5'5,currently at 209, and back on MFP for the second time. This go round, I've lost 4 lbs in the first month and am eager to continue leading a healthy lifestyle. I would love to have mutual support and maybe to swap recipes and exercises. Please feel free to friend me! :)
  • RICANNBLK
    RICANNBLK Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in real need of motivation, recipes, belly fat burning for stretch skin. i feel like my skin will not leave me at all after having my two kids. I am 25 and 180 pounds wanting to lose 20 pounds all together. I started 37 days ago again for the second time and was weighing at 192 pounds.
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, 5'4'' and I have about 7ish pounds left to go (I'm hovering around 123/122 looking to be around 115) Christmas set me back a bit :tongue: silly cookies. But I'm on here all the time if your looking for active friends.
  • kristinc89
    kristinc89 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and about 165 and want to lose about 35 to 40 pounds. I've just started on this but before I even started on it I found out I lost 5 pounds so I'm hoping when I really dive into this the pounds will come off
  • JazminGowdy
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21, 5'4" looking to go down to 120 lbs. Feel free to add me! ^ ^