New to MyFitnessPal

Options
Started today and am amazed with this app! Loving it. Wish me luck - I want to lose 50 lbs. Nice to meet you!

Replies

• wendy_smile00
    Options
    Love the app too- aiming to lose 20lbs. Welcome!!
  • Batmanswife1
    Batmanswife1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started today and am extremely motivated. Want to lose 20 lbs.
  • busygirl2702
    Options
    Thanks, ladies. Let's continue to keep each other motivated. We HAVE this. :smile:
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you too. I'm into my third month and have lost lots. Use all the facilities on this site, and you will too! Good luck.:laugh:
  • AprilMae1975
    Options
    I just started yesterday and I am hooked!! You all can add me as a friend and we can help each other stay motivated!!
  • molina76853
    molina76853 Posts: 143
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...I needing to lose 50 lbs. too
  • dbustamante76
    Options
    Welcome to MFP its a great tool that will help assist you in your lifestyle change! Lots of great people and lots of great advise! :-)
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Welcome! I've been hooked on this site since last May and it's really helped me be successful. Feel free to add me! I try to encourage and motivate and I'm on here daily.
  • dmvmr
    dmvmr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck! :smile:
  • busygirl2702
    Options
    Wow! What a response. Thank you so much - I've requested some that suggested I do so. I will continue to look for your daily/weekly motivation to help me achieve my goal. My friend started using this tool and is down 35 lbs. So proud of her. I keyed in my food intake for today and I am -22 in sugar. What an eye opener.
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    YO welcome to the best site ever :D add me if you want :) good luck with your goals!
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Make friends and build a supportive group. I'm here for you if you meed motivation and advice.
  • Carolynn43
    Carolynn43 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    loving this app..down 12 -13 to go