Having a hungry day

Options
Today I just want to eat all the things. I don't know why! I woke up really hungry and throughout the day Ive been hungry and craving good but bad foods too. So annoying. At first I thought since I hadn't worked out yet it was related to that but I got my workout in and Im STILL hungry and craving things.

Not really in need of suggestions or anything I know the tricks, just having a hard time staying motivated today. Anyone in the same boat?

Replies

• runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Have you eaten anything? Are you just plain hungry?

I get hungry if I don't eat enough fat and protein - infact if I don't balance myself early in the morning that can mess me up for the whole day.

Some days, actually most days, I eat way more in the first half of the day - breakfast huge, lunch is big, and dinner is relatively light. If I'm hungry I eat and compensate later.
  • nanaofnc
    nanaofnc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I know the feeling. You do so well for so long and then for no reason "have one of those days". Sometimes I wonder if it's our body's way of telling us we're in weight-loss mode. That meaning we "seem" to be so hungry because we're actually burning fat. I can only hope. :sad:
  • psychicmedium26
    Options
    Have you eaten anything? Are you just plain hungry?

I get hungry if I don't eat enough fat and protein - infact if I don't balance myself early in the morning that can mess me up for the whole day.

Some days, actually most days, I eat way more in the first half of the day - breakfast huge, lunch is big, and dinner is relatively light. If I'm hungry I eat and compensate later.

I noticed Ive had plenty to eat today BUT my protein is fairly low in comparison to my goal. Maybe thats the issue not enough protein
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Quick - go get some tuna/chicken/what ever. Take an extra glass of water / cup of coffee / fluids of some sort. Then see how you feel in 30 min!

I'm a bit obsessive, but I've started to keep tins of sardines in my drawer in work for just in case!