New!

Options
Hello!

My name is Ashley and I am 19 years old. A friend recommended this site to me and so far it's really helpful! I decided to use it because all my life I have been trying to lose weight since I was probably 9 and it usually ends in binge eating and then I feel terrible about myself. I am hoping to use the site to lose weight in a healthy fashion and not get discouraged!

Replies

• daniellesite
    daniellesite Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley, welcome! I think you'll continue to love this site because the people on here are so encouraging and have great ideas, tips and recipes. Good luck on your new endeavor. : )
  • jacj46
    jacj46 Posts: 46
    Options
    Welcome ... you will get some good encouragement here ... just by logging your foood you will make the learning curve easier ...
    good luck!
  • racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley ,
    welcome aboard... me too a rookie here.. but this site is really helpful.. we have lot of good people who share their experiences and help us motivate to reach our goal...

Good luck
  • aschr690
    aschr690 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support! I'm trying to throw myself into this so I make a life change rather than a temporary one. It's going to be difficult though because I'm a social eater...and drinker!