garcinia cambogia

Options
cssyti
cssyti Posts: 108 Member
Has anyone tried garcinia cambogia? I saw it on dr oz but I wanted to see if anyone has had any results using it.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz will sell anything to make a buck. It will result in your wallet being lighter.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Nope, there is no scientific or medical proof that it works.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Stop listening to Dr. Oz.
  • jenniferwilbur74
    Options
    I take it to elevate my moods... and it works. I havent lost any weight.. but I havent gained any weight either.
  • cssyti
    Options
    Thank you for your input. I was just curious. I see banners on this site for it as well lol :flowerforyou:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your input. I was just curious. I see banners on this site for it as well lol :flowerforyou:

You see banners for it because you searched for it - the banners are based on your browser history and in no way reflect that something is a good idea to purchase.
  • HealthFreak49
    Options
    I wouldn't bother as this clearly is some marketing to sell miracle weight loss pills to people who don't want to do anything to lose weight.
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Yes, it works. it maximizes results from your diet and exercise and certainly suppresses appetite and sugar cravings
  • cssyti
    Options
    Yes, it works. it maximizes results from your diet and exercise and certainly suppresses appetite and sugar cravings

There are alot of companies that make it. Which brand did you get? And from where?
  • lilfurson
    Options
    I started taking Natura Best that I got from Amazon 2 days ago. I take it before lunch & dinner since I have Shakeology for breakfast and don't need it then. Shakeology has decreased my craving for sweets but I was still having issues overeating even on good food and not losing weight. Since I've taken it I personally feel I eat less and have dropped 3 pounds off in 2 days. I also exercise usually twice a day for 30 minutes doing P90X3 and run. It was crazy why I wasn't losing weight so I wanted to try something. I've never felt "full" before so I figured this might help. Considering this is only the 3rd day I can't say for sure it's working but even if it's a placebo effect i'll take it at this point.
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    There is no magic pill. There is no quick fix. If it were that easy, obesity wouldn't be an American epidemic. Fat burners don't burn fat, they're just a stimulant. Colon-cleansing pills don't help you lose fat, they just make you poop.
    Eat in a caloric deficit and exercise (including lifting weights). No one likes the cold, hard, reality that weight loss is hard, and requires dedication.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    In to see how this goes...
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    This is the current buzz topic that keeps coming up. There are plenty of forum entries for this product already, I suggest that you do a search for the discussions.

I suspect that you could get the same results from numbing your tummy with peppermint oil. Most proprietary blends contain things like chalk to create the "full" feeling, and that's the only reason why they work.

Sometimes our bodies are holding onto weight or feeling hungry for a REASON.

As with all supplements, you should ALWAYS discuss with your doctor before using them. Have they signed off? If not, then I wouldn't go putting money into it before you have a professional opinion intended for you as an individual.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    The kombucha mushroom people sitting around all day.........
    giphy.gif \m/
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I saw it on dr oz

Dr Oz's TV show should be treated as things NOT to do. Simply assume everything he says is a lie and you will have acquired more actual information than if you believed it all.
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Dr. Oz is already off the cambogia and is pushing saffron as the new magic bullet (you know, because the green coffee beans and raspberry ketones didn't work, either) Why jump on his *old* money making train?
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Have you noticed that the people saying it works have no ticker showing any weight loss? Hmmmm.
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    In all honesty and I am sure this is what you are looking for...I have tried it for a month last year when I first saw it on Dr. OZ I took 1 before lunch and 1 before dinner and it didnt work the only thing it did was throw my bowel movements out of whack and really upsetted my stomach on somedays. I didnt see any results as in losing weight. It is not worth the money.
  • pksmith75
    Options
    I tried this and believe it or not, i actually gained weight!! Do not believe the hype!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

There are alot of companies that make it. Which brand did you get? And from where?

That's called the placebo effect. She's losing from diet and exercise. Not a magic pill.