Is it possible to lose 20 lbs in 2 months?

Options
2»

Replies

• JaxDemon
    JaxDemon Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Lost 21lb in 4 weeks, 65lb in total over 4 months and now looking to shift the last 30lb in the next 10 weeks starting today. It's possible.
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Sure it is possible. I've done it before. I lost 15 in a month.
  • l911jnt
    l911jnt Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have lost 11 lbs in 15 days. just started dieting, eating healthy. cut most carbs , sugar and sweets, soda, sweet tea, excessive calories. haven't excersised. I'm hoping for 20 total in two more weeks.
    oh and don't forget MASSIvE amouts of water
  • aprilcherie
    aprilcherie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    did you do anything else other than diet and exercise? How many calories were you eating?
  • Clairemarie2294
    Options
    Yes it is! I just lost 20 lbs in just until 2 months!
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    advice: have a longer timeframe for your goal.

if goal was to lose 20lbs you should have started your diet earlier.. my current goal is to lose 20lbs in 20 weeks given im already relatively lean but you need to re-assess whats realistic and what isn't. I could lose 10lbs of weight in a week if I needed to but it mostly would be water weight and would not be healthy

body weight is different than body fat so its a difficult thing to manage if you are aiming for more than 2lbs a week.. should be 12lbs in two months.. also have to be wary of not messing up your metabolism
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yes, but it doesn't happen on it's own. I lost 31 pounds in January and February alone. This was done with 1000+ calorie burn workouts and eating raw and clean.
  • mcrane4
    mcrane4 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've lost 25 since Jan first, First month I wasnt even trying to lose weight on purpose, just didnt eat as much and I lost 10 pounds, this month I counted calories and lost 15 pounds