Need friends and motivation!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm an 18 year old girl who's tried for years to lose weight and always failed. I've always been pretty shut off, so I'm hoping that coming here every day and making friends will give me the motivation I need :) I weigh in now at 201.6 pounds, and I'd love to get down to 130 one day.

Replies

• roblesl65
    roblesl65 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can do it! just be as consistent as possible... I can add you and we can keep each other motivated. I'm looking for new friends on MFP as well :) i weigh 156 and want to get down to 135ish i've lost 4 pounds thus far!!
  • JenniValentine1
    Options
    Sorta in the same boat as you I do not get out much stay to my self a lot so trying to branch out on here for more support. I wish you the best of luck and if ever you need a friend feel free to message me. I am just starting out changing my life with my diet and exercise have a long ways to go. :smile:
  • thylordclifford
    thylordclifford Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ADD ME :smile:
  • hazeysmith1
    Options
    Hi I have just joined properly today and am new to this :) Please feel free to add me and I will try to help support and motivate anyway I can. Good Luck on your journeys peeps x
  • hollyj365
    hollyj365 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me to. I am quite a bit older than you but, I have also been struggling with weight loss since I was about 12 or 13. I got it off for a while but here lately It is back on with a vengence. I have found that the more friends you have on this site the better because everyone is so encouraging.
  • LaurenBrooke91
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me!
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Add me if you wish. Im male 38, looking to lose 20, on everyday
  • JamieTheGirl90
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 23 year old girl that doesn't have any friends with the same weight loss goal as me. I always lose motivation and I'm hoping that coming here will help. My SW was 217lbs and My CW is 200lbs my GW is 168. I would like it to be more but Ive decided to set myself an initial goal that I feel is realistic then setting myself another goal later.
  • AreUjoking2
    Options
    You or anyone else can add me.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Good luck... This a great place to connect when your feeling alone. Especially being around people with the same struggles.

Anyone can feel free to add
  • MsChrissyAnn
    MsChrissyAnn Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey your my weight loss twin! (only I'm a few years older!) I've been on and off again trying to get back down to 130 lb. I'm at 200 lb currently, with my highest being 220 lb. I love new friends and now that I'm back in the game (again) I'll post and motivate you as long as you do the same for me! :)

Best of luck! :)
  • sophiegent1501
    Options
    Hey, I'd love to be your friend if you want? :)
  • Camellia8000
    Options
    I'm new to this and hope to lose 5 kg in a month! Is it realistic? :smile: