hi its been too long

Options
Well just wanted to start put by saying hello to every one.I joined the web site a little while ago but wasnt faith to it an dhae lost track . i am trying so hard to train myself to keep ontrack but seem to be slipping with everyday trails. I am a mom of ofur and a very depressed and retire man. Life has been really going down hill seen my hubby retired. He got injured at he joband weoll now he is very depended on me. I also have the four kids, a puppy ,house hold to run and a job. I find myself really tired all the time. and very busy. If any one reads this well what I am asking is for some advise to keep on track . Thanks againa nd nice to met you all.... god bless

Replies

• ladyemmym
    Options
    Well just wanted to start put by saying hello to every one.I joined the web site a little while ago but wasnt faith to it an dhae lost track . i am trying so hard to train myself to keep ontrack but seem to be slipping with everyday trails. I am a mom of ofur and a very depressed and retire man. Life has been really going down hill seen my hubby retired. He got injured at he joband weoll now he is very depended on me. I also have the four kids, a puppy ,house hold to run and a job. I find myself really tired all the time. and very busy. If any one reads this well what I am asking is for some advise to keep on track . Thanks againa nd nice to met you all.... god bless
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry things have been rough. You can do this. Plan the meals for your families tastes. It is so much easier to make one meal rather than 2.

Here is a site I find helpful.
    http://www.healthygrocerylist.com/index.jsp

Second find support. Here and at home. If the support doesn't come in the beginning keep at it because often people need just a little push and they see you doing well they may follow.

We are here and you can do it. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    Welcome to you! You have come to the right place! I'm sorry to hear about your hubby. Hopefully, it is something he will recover from soon. Eating healthy always gives more energy, so you are headed in the right direction!!:smile:
  • ladyemmym
    Options
    Thank you fo rthe supporting message it really opened my eyes and well I checked out the web site and thankyou again .:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: