New friends/motivation Team

Options
Hi everyone! I'm a single mom trying to lose about 60 pounds of baby weight and "i'm too lazy" weight. Looking for friends that can help cheer eachother on and motivate each other. Feel free to send me a friend request :D:happy:

Replies

• 0505amos
    0505amos Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am new to Fitness pal as well. Live injavascript:add_:heart: :smile: smiley('wink','post_body') British Columbia Canada and married to my first and only husband of 43 years. We have no blended family, just our 4 kids (well adults now!). One boy and three girls (last two were surprises - twins to boot!).
    I have lost and gained the same 8 pounds for years and now I am way up there. Decided enough was enough and went to the gym yesterday. Had personal trainer make up an at home circuit program. One of 30 minutes and another of 45 minutes. I am sore today!!!
    I have no dress size, I have no weight goal. I am just exercising and eating 'clean'. I want to be leaner, fitter and healthier for my daughters wedding in August. Whatever weight or size I am at the end of May is when I will buy my dress. I am a sad failure of diets so if there's not goal but feeling better in my clothes and my skin that's what I am doing this time.
    I love to cook so I am having fun with new recipes as well. Have you tried the cauliflour pizza recipe. I have one and love it...As more join would like to hear more ideas etc.
    Good luck for today and tomorrow Kandy...