HI there, New here, and looking for friends

Khaluhacat
Khaluhacat Posts: 13
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi every one. I am new here, and I am looking for buddies with the same interests as me. Any how, message me.

Holly

Replies

• Khaluhacat
    Hi every one. I am new here, and I am looking for buddies with the same interests as me. Any how, message me.

Holly
  • you can be my friend!!!!! I only have 2 :sad:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    You will do GREAT on here - the program is amazing!

Post anytime, and there will always be a kind group who will answer questions, or lift you up when needed.

Take care and enjoy the journey!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Khaluhacat
    I am sure I will do great on here, as I have been on an online calorie counter journal for a while. But, I felt I needed a switch as their server kept going down. I've already lost 20lbs since December... (Yeaaahhh for me), but I have about 20 more to go! Counting seems to really work for me, and I see it as something I will keep doing just to maintain my weight.
  • star50
    star50 Posts: 2
    Hi I'm new too and looking for friends. I was told about this website and I'm looking forward to losing my weight with everyone else:drinker: :drinker: :wink: :wink:
  • star50
    star50 Posts: 2
    Hi I'm new too and looking for friends. I was told about this website and I'm looking forward to losing my weight with everyone else:drinker: :drinker: :wink: :wink:
This discussion has been closed.