30DS help lose inches?

Options
my concern now is to lose inches, not weight since no one sees my scale but me. for those who have done the 30 day shred, has it helped lose inches, particularly in the tummy?

Replies

• jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i hear it does
  • niqu11
    niqu11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Definite inches lost, especially because there is strength and core training in addition to cardio. Very good for tightening up, which won't necessarily move the number on the scale, but will help you lose inches. I just got a little bored with the program because there were only 3 different workouts. I needed more variety. I prefer Chalean Extreme (weight training, but some cardio thrown in) and I'm patiently waiting for my 21 Day Fix program to come in. More workouts are included, so less tedium/boredom.
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose much weight but definitely lost inches, a few in my waist in particular.
  • jardimgirl
    Options
    Definite inches lost, especially because there is strength and core training in addition to cardio. Very good for tightening up, which won't necessarily move the number on the scale, but will help you lose inches. I just got a little bored with the program because there were only 3 different workouts. I needed more variety. I prefer Chalean Extreme (weight training, but some cardio thrown in) and I'm patiently waiting for my 21 Day Fix program to come in. More workouts are included, so less tedium/boredom.

ty
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Yes! If you do it religiously, you should definitely lose inches. I did. I noticed my clothes getting a lot looser after only a couple of weeks, even though the scale wasn't moving that much. It's easy to commit to because you do it at home and it's just a 30-35 minute workout (with warmup.)
  • jardimgirl
    Options
    Yes! If you do it religiously, you should definitely lose inches. I did. I noticed my clothes getting a lot looser after only a couple of weeks, even though the scale wasn't moving that much. It's easy to commit to because you do it at home and it's just a 30-35 minute workout (with warmup.)

thank you!
  • quest67
    Options
    wow thanks everyone! i hope itll help me as it has helped you all!
  • CN2015
    Options
    Im only on day 12 but ive lost 4 inches from my hips/tummy :happy: