Rockin Body!

Options
I just started Rockin Body two days ago. Despite being completely uncoordinated when it comes to dancing (and walking, standing, pretty much anything requiring balance xD), I'm actually enjoying it so far!

Is anyone else doing this program right now?

AND/OR: Experience with it? Good, bad, etc?

Thanks for any input <3

Replies

• kristyrae24
    kristyrae24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I love this program I did it for 3 months straight when I first started my journey!
  • UndefinedLoser
    UndefinedLoser Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been on and off with it but I'm starting again today! How do you like it so far?
  • archintrain
    archintrain Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am about to start this... how do you like it??
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I needed something new to do (since I had to stop TurboFire for a while while my rotator cuff heals) so I decided to try Rockin' Body. I am uncoordinated when it comes to dancing, but these moves are easy to follow. Shaun T is kind of annoying sometimes, but he is still very motivating, and I can handle little bits of annoying. :) It's very inexpensive compared to other BeachBody programs, so I thought why not give it a try. I ordered it off Amazon; it's sold by BeachBody there, but fulfilled by Amazon so you don't have the risk of dealing with BeachBody's shady customer service should you need to. Same price for the product + shipping as it is on the BB site. But I recommend it so far. Definitely keeps you moving!
  • EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey guys i just ordered Rockin Body from Amazon and should get it in the mail by next week. I am wondering what everyone is listing this under on cardiovasular exercise? -Aerobics or Dancing or did you just free form Rockin Body and how many calories do you burn doing a DVD?