Looking for others on 800 cal diet, or international.

Options
Hello, I have been on an 800 calorie diet for about a month now, supervised by a doctor. It's going great - 25 pounds down. I would like to know if there is anyone here who is also on a very low calorie diet and would like to be friends for support through this major change. I would also like to meet more people across the globe, so if anyone would like to be friends, feel free to add me. =)

Replies

• campinbuff
    Options
    hi there, I am also on a 800 calorie diet. I am from Ontario, Canada. I look forward to getting to know you
  • lmramos44
    lmramos44 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, Great job so far. I am on a 800 calorie a day program. I have only been on it for 9 days, but I have lost 10 pounds so far. My goal is to drop 60 pounds by September, I feel pretty confident right now. I just received my pilots physical and my doctor told me my blood pressure was right on the border and I needed to drop 40 pounds, so of course I decide to drop 60 pounds just to show him I can. It has been surprisingly easy so far, but I am sure that will change as it becomes more difficult to drop the weight. Sometimes you just need to talk to someone who has the same hill to climb to make it seem a little easier. Stay in touch! :bigsmile:
  • FitFlirtyFun92
    FitFlirtyFun92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on800 cals too :)