Im new

Options
Hello. almost 40 and need encouraging friends to join me.

Replies

• mistydthomp
    mistydthomp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and in the same boat. I am 29# from my goal. Feel free to add me.
  • arios952013
    arios952013 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have about 32 pounds to lose myself! I have lost 8 pounds so far...

53099968.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Scarlettem86
    Options
    Im 27, and I really just came here for the calorie counter app. Its super helpful! I love to go to the gym and push hard, but I haaate taking the time to count calories. The app is awesome. I track all my other stuff on bodybuilding.com actually.

:-)
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    35 here and am glad to support you on your journey.
  • sheririce55
    Options
    I am new...where and how do you add friends? I also have a FitBit One in case anyone is using one of these also...I am 55 years old and need to lose at least 47 lbs :cry:
  • arios952013
    arios952013 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I*'m 50 and have 32lbs to lose at least! I will add you as a friend - when you click people's pics it will take you to their profile and you can select to add them as a friend...
  • melania150
    Options
    Hello, I'm almost 33 and still fighting:-). Welcome and can't wait to see your progress! We're here for you every step of the way!:-)
  • lynplace
    lynplace Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here today as well, Feel free to add me :) Lets start the journey together :)
  • lynplace
    lynplace Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I only started this week I would love to add you as a MFP friend as I am just starting out and could benefit from some friends on the same path as me. It’s about understanding the ups and downs and giving support. I hope you will join me :)
    Lyn NSW. 53years, Happily married with grand babies..
  • teebo135
    Options
    Hi I'm new here as well 43 yrs old and looking to lose 10 lbs and get fit. Please feel free to add me!!! Happy Valentines day everyone!!:heart: