20's and 30's somethings with over 100lbs to loose.

Options

Replies

• aprillynn0489
    Options
    I am 24 (25 in April) and I go to school full time and have a 6 month old, so for me staying on track is quite difficult. My ultimate goal would be to lose around 120lbs, which would still put me in over my "healthy" BMI, but that is quite fine by me.
    I would also love to have friends on here that I can be accountable to and we can help eachother out, because we all know this is going to be a long, hard journey!
  • BennettV72
    Options
    I'm 28 and want to lose 130 lbs total. My goal is to be thin for my thirtieth birthday! I've lost 30 lbs in the past 3 months on here. Always looking for active friends that keep positive and that lose weight in a healthy way, so feel free to add me!
  • jamesalytle
    jamesalytle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    34, 38 pounds down and 138 more to go. Would love to add some friends to root for on here, feel free to add me.
  • ZenSakura
    ZenSakura Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 35 and have roughly 170 lbs to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me! =)
  • caatredactual
    Options
    ill be your friend! new friends are good
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Im 32 with 100 lbs to lose. My goal is 150 and then I'll see from there if I need to lose more. I'm also down 8 lbs so far. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • supergirl6
    supergirl6 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :-)

I'm 34. I started around 338 and I'm at 250 now. I still have about 100 lbs left to lose.
  • mandifriesen
    mandifriesen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I'm 27 and not loving the way my body is! I am also looking for some friends on her.
    When i started this weight loss i was sitting at 250. I got to a point where i didn't like what i seen and how i felt so i knew it was time. My plan is to get down to a health 160 - 150. I have already lost 9lbs!

please feel free to add me, I'm Just looking for some ppl to cheer me on and have some one to talk to. I'm a good supporter too!
  • tdhc1313
    Options
    I'm 32 (almost 33) and have about 100 more pounds to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me! :) I love giving and receiving support.
  • smithsara7272
    smithsara7272 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there I am 29 with 2 kiddos. I am always looking for friends during my journey. Every health web site I have used has said my "Ideal" weight is 115-120. Their idea and my Idea of Ideal weight is on two different levels. I however do feel like I would like to lose some where around 90lbs. I have sent you a friend request and look forward to cheering each other on. Anyone else that needs more friends feel free to request me.
  • scrittenden
    scrittenden Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

Im 26, a mother to the most gorgeous little girl and i am starting (again) on my journey to loose 100lbs. I always welcome new friends!
  • tinks306
    Options
    hi im a 25 year old single mum to a 15month old boy new here wanting to loose about 70-90lbs
  • kdsp2911
    kdsp2911 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25 with an almost 2 year old. I have well over 100 to lose. Anyone, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Silverberry1331
    Silverberry1331 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am about 260, and I have to lose 100 pounds. I am 36. I would love to add folks and encourage one another.
  • jodiannd
    Options
    26 over here with about 87 more to go goal is to loose 100lbs and see how i like my image in the mirrow not going by a specific number at all
  • witmer1
    witmer1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm a 33 year old single father of a 10 year old son. I started my weight loss in September of 2012. I'm approximately 95 lbs down and have another 80 or so to go.
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Hey Im 27 also with 3 kiddos and still breastfeeding my 7 month old. I started at 356, down to 259. Add me!!
  • Drewsh78
    Drewsh78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 35. Started eating healthy and exercising regularly April 1st 2013. Started at 260. Would love to get down to 160, someday, slow and steady :) I started doing Insanity back in April, and have been mixing it up since then with Insanity, T25 and time at the gym. Also drink Shakeology. Would love some more connections on here.

50215077.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • melissaschleier
    melissaschleier Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and have over 100lbs to loose as well. I have an 8 month old that is now the light of my life and I want to be around for her. I'm trying so hard to get on track and loose the weight. Feel free to add me!
  • jodiannd
    Options
    26 over here with about 87 more to go goal is to loose 100lbs and see how i like my image in the mirrow not going by a specific number at all

BY THE WAY ADD ME I HAVE NO PROBLEM MOTIVATING PLUS I TALK ALOT SO NO ESCAPING ME !!!!