BBGZombie

Options
I just got my husband signed up. He wants to lose 30 pounds, and I think my four pound loss in the last two weeks convinced him that this is a good idea. We'll see how he does!

Replies

• firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I just got my husband signed up. He wants to lose 30 pounds, and I think my four pound loss in the last two weeks convinced him that this is a good idea. We'll see how he does!
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you both! :flowerforyou:
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    It is great to have someone to support you by doing it with you. I was having trouble starting, but when My boss came up with the idea of us here at work do it together it was so easy. I have had so much support from all of my co workers (and these are people I see everyday). I have joined this site because all of my co workers have met their goals ( they did not have as much to lose as me). I still need the support of people. I have friends that make fun of me because I count every calorie I eat and I write it down. ( they are big people and are not wanting to lose weight) so it is very hard when my closest friends don't help. But I have you guys here and I hope I can lean on you guys here and I know I can.

Thank you all for being here.

Monica