Women 40 & over.. Lifting with before & after pics

Options
2»

Replies

• bluedown10
    bluedown10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Is 39 close enough? My weight has remained between 130-138 for 10 years but my body has completely changed due to weight lifting. Profile picture is of this week.I mountain bike , ski, run....but my body didn't change til i started pumping iron:)
  • INxFOCUSx2013
    INxFOCUSx2013 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @Birdiecs...thanks for the info:happy:

@Kindredmaxiu..No problem! Lol! @ barely walk up the stairs or lower myself to pee!! I KNOW THE FEELING:laugh: been there done that and I am currently doing a 30 day squat challenge. The pain will go away soon, you can rest for a day..then continue until your body gets use to it. When you stop for a couple of days you have to go through that whole process again of not being able to walk or lowering yourself to pee. I would continue :wink:

@2bemeanagain..Nice Guns! :bigsmile:

@Bluedown.39 is close enough.. Great job on the abs! :bigsmile:

All you Ladies are doing AWESOME!!!!!! Thank you ALL for your responses & photos :flowerforyou:
  • WannabeSC
    WannabeSC Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    closer to 50 than 40....does that count?
  • INxFOCUSx2013
    Options
    Yes! of course women 40 & over is the topic...YOU ROCK!!!! FANTASTIC :drinker: Thank you so much for the motivation :flowerforyou:
  • INxFOCUSx2013
    Options
    I would really love to see a pic of anyone 40 & over with a {{{ before & after}}}} weight lifting success!
  • kelfran1
    kelfran1 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options

Hot damn woman!
    I have a new goal for 50.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!