What gift do you want?

Options
I saw a thread on here asking people's wish lists for Christmas, but they were fitness themed.
I figured I'd see what people are wanting of any category.
(I admit, I may have slightly selfish reasons. I'm trying to compose my own list for people and am stumped for ideas) :)

Replies

• JulieBoBoo
    Options
    I'm getting myself an X BOX Kinect with Dance Central and Your Shape Fitness Evolution for Christmas and my Birthday (dec 28) this year. The kids think it's for them. *evil laugh*
  • bkmush
    bkmush Posts: 27
    Options
    Honestly I know this sounds really lame but I swear ALL I want is a day with my family especially my husband. Lately it seems our marriage is on the back burner of life and I get really depressed about it. We are trying to raise our children, work, take care of our aging parents (one whom we are power of attorney and trying to take care of full-time). When we are together all we do is bicker and I really believe it's because we've grown so far apart. So, maybe it's a big dumb wish but I just hope that we can go to bed together on Christmas Eve and wake up with our kids and not all the distractions of life.

Secondly I'd love a body bugg :) hee hee
  • Dellie22
    Dellie22 Posts: 167
    Options
    Honestly I know this sounds really lame but I swear ALL I want is a day with my family especially my husband. Lately it seems our marriage is on the back burner of life and I get really depressed about it. We are trying to raise our children, work, take care of our aging parents (one whom we are power of attorney and trying to take care of full-time). When we are together all we do is bicker and I really believe it's because we've grown so far apart. So, maybe it's a big dumb wish but I just hope that we can go to bed together on Christmas Eve and wake up with our kids and not all the distractions of life.
    Same here apart from the parents bit.
    I just want to wake up on christmas day with my hubby and kids and just think about us for a change :)
    Hope your marriage works out ok .

Also...ooh yeah, maybe a bodybugg. But i would love the ChaLean Extreme Complete set :)
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I want to be a princess. Seriously.
    BF & I are going to a ball for New Years Eve so I get date night AND to be a princess all in one shot!
  • chocolatnoir
    chocolatnoir Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My ipod is 3 years old and tends to die on me in the middle of workouts, which sucks :(. I need music to exercise. So, a new ipod. Or at least a contribution to my ipod fund....
  • Kayte625
    Options
    Fitness related:
    Heat Rate Monitor
    Yoga Block

Not Fitness related:
    GPS
    moccasins
    a new coffee maker (mine is oooooold)
    socks (the fun kind)
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I know I put down fitness DVDs and Wii Zumba, but honestly, I don't need them. I've really felt blessed this year, just being with my friends, family, and gaining a fiance. My fiance and I have actually agreed NOT to buy each other gifts, as we really want the wedding to be spectacular. We decided that we can do without this year. It doesn't ruin the season at all... the tree is still up and I bought gives for three needy children in my community, so I still feel like I'm celebrating the season even if I'm not showing myself with presentents. After all, isn't giving to others what it's all about?:-D

Shannon
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Body Bugg. I am pretty sure I am getting it. :)

I also really want a steam mop. LOL!!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i want - 10 lbs of fat!!!! lol
    and a membership to my sisters gym..so i we can stop working out in my crappy apartment gym..and so i can take some classes
  • kewkdb
    kewkdb Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    What gift do you want?

I'd love a Nikon 70-200 f2.8 lens... >_< not gonna happen tho lol.
  • csmengr
    Options
    Headed to Eruope to visit my brother for Christmas this year, so not doing the whole present thing. Two weeks skiing and sightseeing with my family is an awesome Christmas present!

However, I did buy myself a pair of back country skis that should be meeting me at home when I get off of work (I work a 2 week rotational schedule in a remote location)...Merry Christmas to me!
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    I'd love to receive a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas... don't think it's going to happen because my fiance is trying to get me to kick the coffee addiction. A girl can dream about a coffee maker though :)
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I'd love to receive a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas... don't think it's going to happen because my fiance is trying to get me to kick the coffee addiction. A girl can dream about a coffee maker though :)

Ahh, I so want that coffee maker! I will get it eventually! Lol
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    healthy - the Wii fit

other - that Kahlua set with cups I saw in the liquor store, that Johnny Carson DVD set I saw in the grocery store, a Shark steam mop, a Pumpkin Spice scented yankee candle, a Sansa Fuze MP3 player (I NEED a new one, my other one is 4 yrs old & dying quickly... LOL)

Can't think of anything else at the moment
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    last year for christmas all i wanted was kitchen/cooking stuff.
    now all i want this year is work out stufff!!!

i want a HRM :D
    i've been intrigued by seeing people talk about them on here, and i have began looking them up and now i want ooonnneee!!!
    and some work out dvds....
  • johnsscarlett
    johnsscarlett Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Just saw that Kahlua set with cups at Sams club for $13. plus change. Hope you get it.
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    I want to buy some more clothes. ha (I am waiting for a few dress size loss). I am however getting a HRM. ><

isn't it funny. most of us all want fitness related things. haha. I am usually VERY hard to buy for.
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    I've wanted a Tiffany & Co signature bracelet for the last 5 years or more ... Still waiting for it to happen and I know it won't this year either .. but a girl can dream, lol
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Just saw that Kahlua set with cups at Sams club for $13. plus change. Hope you get it.

Cool! It was 19.99 where I saw it.... doubtful I will get it, I haven't told anyone I want it except now my MFP friends! LOL
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    A pair of house shoes because that's a tradition. I always get house shoes for Christmas. I'd also like to have a set of glasses (drinking glasses not eye glasses). :smile: I could also use some bath towels really badly. Perfume is also nice and a variety puzzle book. :bigsmile: