Calling All The Single People!

Options

Replies

• jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    My daughter and I are going to dinner and a movie with a friend and her daughter.
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My original plan had been kettlercise but thats been axed :( Instead I get home from work and then who knows, possibly a run............on my own as usual lol
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hoping my single friend is free to do something! Or sitting doing nothing! Buy myself some chocolate haha!

But.... I don't have to spend any money on anyone else ;)!! (Yep, I'm trying to make myself feel better)!
  • Crimson__Phoenix
    Options
    Going to be drinking margaritas and hopefully find somone worthy of making my clothes fall off.
  • SeaTurtleJenni
    SeaTurtleJenni Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Probably go ice skating or watch a movie with my kids.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Doing what I usually do I guess. Lol.
  • Tinx_87
    Options
    I'll be sitting in my room studying! WOOOHOOOO!! :tongue:
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    I've got Joe Nichols on the radio and a fifth of 1800 if you want to meet up
  • Abhishek1984
    Options
    Like any other Friday , I'll workout , read a good book and watch a good film
  • Kr1ptonite
    Kr1ptonite Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    No plans, just another day.
  • Noamsh
    Noamsh Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I don't get why it's such a big deal (even for people who are not single), so for me it's just another day.
  • rianne04
    Options
    Planning to hangout with friends or alone! I don't need to celebrate Valentine's with anyone. I love myself! And that is enough to celebrate! :wink:
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Probably what I do every night.

Talk to my best friend, hang around on MFP and play Sims.
  • samr73
    samr73 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Nowt, can't be arsed :ohwell:
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'll be on shift. So spending the night with the work wife. There may be chocolate involved, but negative to flowers & wine.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Just another normal Friday in my books :smile:
  • socunpato
    Options
    Write my senior thesis :grumble:
  • RhysJ13
    Options
    What day is Valentine's Day? A Friday? I'll be doing chest and triceps that day.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I have really exciting plans this year, fully booked up.

Morning = Dentist
    Afternoon = CT scan
    Evening = treat myself to the 'Lego' Movie.

Now I challenge anyone to top that day :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I work 11-7 on Fridays for eye doctors. So I'll be home about 7:40 or so and I have my boys this weekend so I will have a Valentine's breakfast with them in the morning, give them treats and snuggles and then that night more treats and put them to bed. After? Maybe drink some wine! But as I work on Saturday from 10-5, I imagine I'll be asleep at a reasonable time! lol! Woohoo, exciting stuff.

After seeing the hiked up, mediocre food on New Years, I don't think I would want to waste it on Valentine's Day either. I'd rather make something at home! :)