Insanity Week 7 Results!

Options
joehempel
joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
These are the results from my first week of the 2nd month of Insanity. I was down a bit yesterday because on my regular day to do everything, I was up almost 2 pounds and like an inch and a half. Well what a difference a day makes!

Here are the results!

Weight: 184.4 (same as last week)
Chest: 37.5" (Same as last week)
Waist: 35.5" (down one inch)
Hips: 39.5" (down half inch)
Thigh: 19.75" (down 1.25 inches)
Bicep: 13" (up one inch)

Body Fat: 22.1% (down from 23.4%)

I don't know how accurate these measurements are, but I measure in the same places.

I find it odd that I don't quite notice any difference in my clothing, yet, I'm down like a total of 9 Inches around my body and 5% body fat has been lost.

Replies

• dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm a little over a week behind you in insanity and I think you'll find the results to get much better over the next 3 weeks. The changes may seem small now, but the fact is you are going in the right direction, instead of the opposite.

For me, I'm not keeping as detailed measurements, but I'm down a pant size and 8 lbs (no drop in the last 2 weeks though). I know I'm getting stronger and my endurance is way up - my workouts are far better and my energy throughout the day is better. I believe the muscle gain is offsetting the fat loss and is keeping the scale steady atm.

Keep digging deep!
  • Slivnfree
    Slivnfree Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I start month 2 in 2 days! I can't wait! I know it will be hard, but I love the results I am getting now. Lost lbs, inches, and increases my strength, stamina , and confidence, Keep pushing play!
  • nking404
    nking404 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB BRO!!! All that hard work paying off!!!!
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Awesome workouts.
  • joehempel
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! If I continue this pace....I will have lost 8-10% bodyfat off my fat *kitten* by the end!
  • lqmustang
    lqmustang Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats! And, I gotta say, told ya so! :)
  • joehempel
    Options
    Congrats! And, I gotta say, told ya so! :)

yeah yeah yeah! :P

I did make an error in my report. I lost in my chest a 1/2 inch, so it's 37, not 37.5....still need work in that area...would love for these damn moobs to go away!
  • Serenajeans
    Serenajeans Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS so far!!
    the real magic happens in month two!
    I know because I have done Insanity twice.
  • joehempel
    Options
    Thanks!!

I've got 2.5 weeks left in the program....and I'm really looking forward to the final results. To be honest, if it ended today, I'd actually be happy with the results. I've gone from the overweight section of the body fat chart to the average!
  • Monty_P
    Monty_P Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week 2 of Insanity - it's nice to see other people's results, bit of motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!